Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,265 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tionnab_vzw's Posts

LAWAUB0, allow me to clear up the previous message regarding iMessage. That was for another community member who posted on the thread. I want to ensure we are on the same page regarding your prev... See more...
LAWAUB0, allow me to clear up the previous message regarding iMessage. That was for another community member who posted on the thread. I want to ensure we are on the same page regarding your previous post. Are you stating you only have this error when trying to send messages when connected to the Network Extender? You mentioned you were going to experiment how did that go? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
wilbrod18, our site refreshing is never intended to frustrate you. We certainly want you to be able to send all of your important messages. Part of this reason is for the security of our website.... See more...
wilbrod18, our site refreshing is never intended to frustrate you. We certainly want you to be able to send all of your important messages. Part of this reason is for the security of our website. How long after you begin typing the message does the site refresh? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Grumpier, we are always here to help and never want to see you having trouble with the wifi connections. Are you still getting that error after you re-authenticated?  TionnaB_VZW Follow us o... See more...
Grumpier, we are always here to help and never want to see you having trouble with the wifi connections. Are you still getting that error after you re-authenticated?  TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
VMAXIE15, we would love for you to stay with the Verizon family and would be heartbroken if you left. What has you thinking about leaving? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my ... See more...
VMAXIE15, we would love for you to stay with the Verizon family and would be heartbroken if you left. What has you thinking about leaving? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
caryt57, I am sorry to learn that the photos have been lost! I have several images saved in my phone and would be devastated if some of those were lost and frustrated if the agent stated they wou... See more...
caryt57, I am sorry to learn that the photos have been lost! I have several images saved in my phone and would be devastated if some of those were lost and frustrated if the agent stated they would help back them up. Unfortunately, if the pictures were not backed up before being deleted there isn't a way to retrieve them.  As someone who takes photos a lot with my phone, I make it a habit to back up at least every two weeks to a month. I see there have been suggestions on how to back up in the future, on the Samsung Galaxy S9 you have the option for Google Drive as well as Verizon Cloud. You can also download any third party application as well as the phone can support a MicroSD up to 512GB. If you would be interested in Verizon Cloud, you can learn more here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ Galaxy S9.
HuskeyBoy, we definitely understand the need to have control of everyone’s phone. I have two teenage daughters and need to keep an eye on their activity. We never want you to be disappointed. Are... See more...
HuskeyBoy, we definitely understand the need to have control of everyone’s phone. I have two teenage daughters and need to keep an eye on their activity. We never want you to be disappointed. Are you only receiving this error message on the application or the website as well? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Imasparklegirl, you are very welcome. Please keep us posted on how the new screen protector goes. It is my hope that it doesn’t interfere with touch sensitivity. We appreciate you and your busine... See more...
Imasparklegirl, you are very welcome. Please keep us posted on how the new screen protector goes. It is my hope that it doesn’t interfere with touch sensitivity. We appreciate you and your business. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Imasparklegirl, I totally understand wanting to keep your phone protected. I am always prone to dropping my phone and cracking the screen. We want to ensure your phone is protected as well. We ca... See more...
Imasparklegirl, I totally understand wanting to keep your phone protected. I am always prone to dropping my phone and cracking the screen. We want to ensure your phone is protected as well. We can’t say when or if there will be an update to correct this. I do recommend trying another screen protector to see if that works better for you. I have found two for the Note 8 here http://vz.to/2xPtsRT TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
RDTPenn, I understand wanting your content from the cloud. We have a small amount of customers currently experiencing issues with our cloud service. Rest assured all your data is safe and will be... See more...
RDTPenn, I understand wanting your content from the cloud. We have a small amount of customers currently experiencing issues with our cloud service. Rest assured all your data is safe and will be available once the service is back online. We are working hard to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Smokykstar, I am glad to know the community members assisted you with your question. To let the individuals know they provided you with the correct information you mark the answer as correct. You... See more...
Smokykstar, I am glad to know the community members assisted you with your question. To let the individuals know they provided you with the correct information you mark the answer as correct. You will see a star next to Correct Answer that you would select. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
RJSR66, I am sorry to learn that you are not hearing the phone ring when you receive a phone call. Have you checked to see if the phone is on silent? What make and model phone do you have? Ti... See more...
RJSR66, I am sorry to learn that you are not hearing the phone ring when you receive a phone call. Have you checked to see if the phone is on silent? What make and model phone do you have? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Professor.Ripster, the edge feature is great and we want you to enjoy it. I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the applications not working while connected to the network data. We... See more...
Professor.Ripster, the edge feature is great and we want you to enjoy it. I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the applications not working while connected to the network data. We appreciate the steps you have taken to try to get this fixed. You mentioned CNN, Yahoo Sports, and Yahoo Finance is not working have you tried any other application to see if that works? Please check the settings on the phone. Go to Settings > Edge Screen > ensure Edge panels is ON > and Edge feeds is ON. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
cwo4ss, thank you for taking the steps you have thus far to get this figured out. I understand your concern with manually waking up the device. When the device is not in use after a period of tim... See more...
cwo4ss, thank you for taking the steps you have thus far to get this figured out. I understand your concern with manually waking up the device. When the device is not in use after a period of time do you see the blue power indicator? Has this always been this way or did this just become a concern?  TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jonsolari1, I understand how annoying this can be if you are unable to see the recommended spelling. Are you using the Verizon Messages application as well? Have you checked to see if there is an... See more...
jonsolari1, I understand how annoying this can be if you are unable to see the recommended spelling. Are you using the Verizon Messages application as well? Have you checked to see if there is an update to the application in the Play Store? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
OCRMOM, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the fluctuating signal with your S7 Edge. Has anything changed on the phone within the past three weeks? New application or software u... See more...
OCRMOM, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the fluctuating signal with your S7 Edge. Has anything changed on the phone within the past three weeks? New application or software update?  What zip code are you located in? TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
TAZLUV_4, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the information deleted. Have you checked the trash can online? When you log into the Cloud, hover over settings, and click trash. ... See more...
TAZLUV_4, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the information deleted. Have you checked the trash can online? When you log into the Cloud, hover over settings, and click trash. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
PAPS831, thank you for trying those steps provided. We want to get this working properly for you. This is very interesting that the sound quality was normal when you plugged the phone into a char... See more...
PAPS831, thank you for trying those steps provided. We want to get this working properly for you. This is very interesting that the sound quality was normal when you plugged the phone into a charger. Have you placed the phone in Safe Mode? Please take a look at the following link on how to put the phone in Safe Mode http://vz.to/2cwzex2. Test the audio and let us know your results please. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
lchan51, I am sorry that the link was not as helpful as we thought it would be. The current software of the phone is 3.09.605.7; Baseband: 1.36.60.0520. The improvement that was made with that ve... See more...
lchan51, I am sorry that the link was not as helpful as we thought it would be. The current software of the phone is 3.09.605.7; Baseband: 1.36.60.0520. The improvement that was made with that version was Android Security Patches. I hope those helps with the information you were looking for. TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Suecarson, I am sorry to learn that the URL did not work. I am not sure why it didn’t work as it worked on my end. No worries, you will find the steps below how you can log in to the admin site t... See more...
Suecarson, I am sorry to learn that the URL did not work. I am not sure why it didn’t work as it worked on my end. No worries, you will find the steps below how you can log in to the admin site to update the password: Establish a Wi-Fi network connection with the device. Launch a web browser then navigate to. (Your computer must be connected to your Jetpack to access this address. Alternatively, navigate to 192.168.1.1) •    Click Sign In (located in the upper-right). •    Enter the Admin Password then click Sign In. •    Once signed in from the left menu, click Jetpack Settings. •    From the Jetpack tab, enter the appropriate password into the following fields: •    The password must be at least 6 characters. •    Enter current password •    Enter new password •    Confirm new password •    Click Save Changes (located in the lower-right). TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
CICTEA72, I appreciate the additional details. Let’s get you access to the application. I would like for you to reset the application. Resetting the app does not remove saved items within the app... See more...
CICTEA72, I appreciate the additional details. Let’s get you access to the application. I would like for you to reset the application. Resetting the app does not remove saved items within the application. To learn how to reset the application please visit http://vz.to/2eA8c8N TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!