Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,503 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ebonyr_vzw's Posts

PAMIU70, It's important to us that you're receiving your voicemail as they're left for you. Let's dig in a bit deeper on this issue. Are you having any issues with your mobile data services, or i... See more...
PAMIU70, It's important to us that you're receiving your voicemail as they're left for you. Let's dig in a bit deeper on this issue. Are you having any issues with your mobile data services, or incoming calls ringing to your phone (reflecting as a missed call that never rang thru) or is this issue only limited to visual voicemail? A good troubleshooting step when having this issue is a reset of your network settings. Please give the steps shown in the following link a try and let us know if your delayed voicemail issue persists:  Apple iPhone - Reset Network Settings | Verizon Wireless EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
SOFTWIND14, I appreciate those additional details. I know from experience how frustrating that matter can be as I had it occur on my Z Force also. I've since upgraded to the Z3 as my device becam... See more...
SOFTWIND14, I appreciate those additional details. I know from experience how frustrating that matter can be as I had it occur on my Z Force also. I've since upgraded to the Z3 as my device became eligible to upgrade shortly after that device came out and I'd been tethered to a charger for almost 3 months. Only the wireless charger mod worked correctly but that was a slower charge to wait for a full charge on with a device that was still going to shut down and after awhile would shut off after dropping from 100 to 99%. I'd never updated my device software until after the issue began (and I know I should have with the security updates) but after doing all of the 6 updates I was behind, the same behavior was experienced. The issue itself was due to an aging battery even though my battery kept saying in good health with health checks. You mentioned you're a few months away from your upgrade. Do you know if your device is covered under an extended warranty plan? EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
resonnant, it's important to us that you have all the details when it comes to watching NFL games. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. For Sunday afternoon games, you'll have acces... See more...
resonnant, it's important to us that you have all the details when it comes to watching NFL games. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. For Sunday afternoon games, you'll have access to all in-market local games (no access to out-of-market games) when using our Yahoo Sports app. You'll also have access to all aired games for Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights. I hope this information helps. EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
TANYAC1957, it's important to us that your text messages are appearing chronologically as expected. We welcome the opportunity to assist, we just need some additional details first. How are your ... See more...
TANYAC1957, it's important to us that your text messages are appearing chronologically as expected. We welcome the opportunity to assist, we just need some additional details first. How are your messages appearing in the Verizon Messages app (is it in reverse order, out of order, etc)? What's the make and model of your phone? Is this occurring with every thread or just a message thread with a specific person? Please provide some additional details so that we can properly assist. EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
VICMCM14, it's important to us you know how our international plans work. I welcome the opportunity to address your plan inquiry. When adding the $40 international plan, that plan only applies to... See more...
VICMCM14, it's important to us you know how our international plans work. I welcome the opportunity to address your plan inquiry. When adding the $40 international plan, that plan only applies to the device that will be outside of the country. As such, your daughter would receive a total of 100 minutes whether outbound calls received or inbound calls made. There's 100 sent messages also included in that plan with unlimited messages received and 100MBs of data. I hope this information helps. EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ilovetobowl022, We want to ensure you can receive your audio notifications on your iPad device for Message+. Let's see what's going on. When in Settings>notifications>Message+> does it show So... See more...
ilovetobowl022, We want to ensure you can receive your audio notifications on your iPad device for Message+. Let's see what's going on. When in Settings>notifications>Message+> does it show Sounds as enabled on? If so, when in the Message+ app can you choose the Customize option and see if it lists a Tone for you to receive? EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Kabulsterin, the Cloud is a wonderful tool to ensure you can transfer your backed up data from one phone to the next. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While the cloud does keep ... See more...
Kabulsterin, the Cloud is a wonderful tool to ensure you can transfer your backed up data from one phone to the next. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. While the cloud does keep your backed up messages on it, it does not allow the content to be reviewed on the website. We do not have the server capacity to keep thousands of messages in My Verizon. So long as the content is being backed up regularly, it will bring the message content saved in the Cloud from the old device over to the new device. EbonyR_VZW
TAH318, having a device you'll have no worries about is paramount. We want to ensure you have a device you can use in the meantime. If you do not have a previous VZW device that you can use and y... See more...
TAH318, having a device you'll have no worries about is paramount. We want to ensure you have a device you can use in the meantime. If you do not have a previous VZW device that you can use and you purchased your Note7 through our direct channel, we can process a device order in interim (brand new as we do not provide loaners) until the back ordered device of your choice is received. This can be done by contacting us at 800-922-0204. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the brand new device received in interim remains in good working condition with no liquid/physical damage present until you can send it back to us once your preferred device is received. EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
-kmap- Thanks for providing that additional information. We want to ensure that your devices are returned to the correct place as there are different promotions. Since yours was performed as p... See more...
-kmap- Thanks for providing that additional information. We want to ensure that your devices are returned to the correct place as there are different promotions. Since yours was performed as part of an annual iPhone upgrade promotion, you can print off a return shipping label for your other device return here:  Sign In EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
LISHRODRIGUEZ, we can definitely assist you with that assurance. Here's everything you need to know:  Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWI... See more...
LISHRODRIGUEZ, we can definitely assist you with that assurance. Here's everything you need to know:  Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
OFAMOUS1, the urgency of this issue is of great concern. I regret to learn that you were advised to retain that Note7 until the revised Note7 new stock was made available. I'd definitely like to ... See more...
OFAMOUS1, the urgency of this issue is of great concern. I regret to learn that you were advised to retain that Note7 until the revised Note7 new stock was made available. I'd definitely like to lift this issue up further. Can you please advise of the store location you visited from this listing: Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless. ​Also, do you remember the name of the representative(s) that advised you of this? EbonyR_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!