Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.8K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

aceandhawk's Posts

My LG cosmos 3 is reading my text mesg. aloud when I get them. How do I eliminate this?
when I try to send a text it fails every time. do I need to set something up? or what do i do I can not receive any text either
Yes. have unlimited txt but no dadt
Does it take data to txt to an email address? how about sending photos thru txt to an email address or to a phone connection?
LG cosmos 3 has green tabs on side over what I think are camera button and the slot for a memory ?
I am a senior citizen and just now getting a smart phone an iPhone 6 .what is the best way to learn how to use it? and understand what it will do without cost. will be on unlimited phone and tex... See more...
I am a senior citizen and just now getting a smart phone an iPhone 6 .what is the best way to learn how to use it? and understand what it will do without cost. will be on unlimited phone and text and 3 gig of data. thank you for your answers. i remain.
when you send a photo with a text mesg. does it use data?