Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,321 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jkasten's Posts

Thanks MojavaMoon_ good read, I did find those instructions before: In Daily Scoop: Menu → Options → Verizon Msgs → On/Off In Daily Scoop: Menu → Options → Bonus Msgs → On/Off When I follo... See more...
Thanks MojavaMoon_ good read, I did find those instructions before: In Daily Scoop: Menu → Options → Verizon Msgs → On/Off In Daily Scoop: Menu → Options → Bonus Msgs → On/Off When I followed them it seemed to work to stop the messages I was getting randomly but thinking it might be still trying to connect to their servers. I didn't notice the screen turning on like the users of the LG Comos Touch but can't say for sure it isn't. I also read somewhere that Messges->Settings->Multimedia Auto Receive->Off might help but it did not. Anything else I can try?
I got the phone the in February and it is the original battery that came with it. Don't use bluetooth and it is always off. Almost always has 3 to 4 bars of signal. (The left and right arrow... See more...
I got the phone the in February and it is the original battery that came with it. Don't use bluetooth and it is always off. Almost always has 3 to 4 bars of signal. (The left and right arrows are also showing about half the time saying it is using data.) Always use the original charger and cable. I do not leave it sitting in the sun light. No damage to the device and even have case for it. Still having battery issues, the phone's battery will only last about 2 to 3 days with almost no talk time or other usage. It was lasting almost a week with the same usage before I doing a factory reset. (I did the reset after I was instructed by Verizon phone support it was the only way to keep back-up assistant as it was popping up everyday.) After the reset the daily scoop keep popping up with ads so went into the app the disable it. Is there anyway to delete it and Bing? Some apps I can delete but I do not get the option on these. Also do you know where I can see the release notes for the v3 update? Just got an update for my phone yesterday from vn251zv2 to vn251zv3 and was wondering what issues it fixed or what it changed. Thanks.
Is there a way to disable the data radio on the LG Comos 2 (vn251)? There is a data block on the account already but the phone keeps trying to connect even on the home screen. Due to it trying to... See more...
Is there a way to disable the data radio on the LG Comos 2 (vn251)? There is a data block on the account already but the phone keeps trying to connect even on the home screen. Due to it trying to connect all the time the battery drains quickly. Thanks.