Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,753 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

globallyunique's Posts

Has anyone succeeded in getting credit in any form when they didn't use their $50 rebate on a verizon visa rebate card before the expiration date?  I simply didn't realize how fast it expired.  I... See more...
Has anyone succeeded in getting credit in any form when they didn't use their $50 rebate on a verizon visa rebate card before the expiration date?  I simply didn't realize how fast it expired.  I called the number on the card, was handed from them, to the rebate center, to customer care, then disconnected.  Called back and was handed from customer care, to rebate center, to credit card center without anyone being able to help.  Lots of talk about potentially getting a credit and that I should have studied the agreement on the rebate more closely.  Given that I've got multiple phones on the plan I pay a lot of money each month so this is more a point of principle and that they should provide good customer care..