Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,943 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DMJohn0X's Posts

As of Saturday 7/11/15 - Wifi on Note 4 hangs and works stupidly slow. 4G works fantastic. Goto Wifi and suddenly images and videos take several MINUTES to load on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, ... See more...
As of Saturday 7/11/15 - Wifi on Note 4 hangs and works stupidly slow. 4G works fantastic. Goto Wifi and suddenly images and videos take several MINUTES to load on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Google Play store. Running Ookla, It takes over a minute to find a server then suddenly finds me a ping of 21 with 25mbps down and 20mbps up. (Not the 75/25 I was getting just a week ago, but still fast enough for anything else im doing.) Loading video on youtube hangs for minutes, then once playing, plays just fine without buffering or stuttering. Downloading an app on google play makes the program hang, showing "Downloading..." but you can tell its still trying to connect to get the file, then the instant it begins downloading, it downloads crazy fast.   For this reason, I'm sure its an issue with hanging... My roommates phone is just fine and my phone was fantastic until saturday. There has been no changes to my modem/router. Things I've tried: Resetting Modem Forgetting and resetting wifi connections on phone. Factory Resetting Phone Make sure updated completely Uninstalled and reinstalled apps that were affected Removed battery and sim card tried other wifi connection disabled mobile data tried airplane mode with only wifi enabled. changed from DHCP to Static IP Changed DNS to google's DNS Cleared Partition Cache Loaded into safe mode And probably more. This issue popped up out of nowhere and I have no freaking clue as to what to do about it. Please help!