Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,258 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

fremont38's Posts

so just to update. I was told my coverage is marginal and offered a discount on getting a network extender and after that no response back from customer service to my queries. Anyway if you are p... See more...
so just to update. I was told my coverage is marginal and offered a discount on getting a network extender and after that no response back from customer service to my queries. Anyway if you are planning to get verizon in east bay area i would highly recommend doing a test drive before committing to 2 years contract now i am stuck with bad coverage for another 20 months 😞
i have replied to your private message. just want to point out i contacted the customer service before and they also filed a network ticket last month and there was no resolution so far on that o... See more...
i have replied to your private message. just want to point out i contacted the customer service before and they also filed a network ticket last month and there was no resolution so far on that one. I hope this gets resolved.
No luck. I get same signal strength as before. also tried resetting the network settings that was suggested in another forum post.
The lte coverage in Fremont, CA (94538) seems to be very bad both indoors and outdoors. I barely get more than 2 bars. And calls get dropped very frequently. The LTE speeds seems to be very low o... See more...
The lte coverage in Fremont, CA (94538) seems to be very bad both indoors and outdoors. I barely get more than 2 bars. And calls get dropped very frequently. The LTE speeds seems to be very low only getting 2-3 mbps download and 0.5 - 1 mbps upload. Is there anyway this can be fixed. I tired moving around my home area around 5 miles radius and pretty much everywhere i go the LTE signal is week. I have an iPhone 6 Plus