Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,330 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Maillet's Posts

Despite following all the instructions for the $200 giftcard rebate on my $400 Iphone 6 purchase, I received a card for  $36. My phone was in mint working order and wiped clean of my data and set... See more...
Despite following all the instructions for the $200 giftcard rebate on my $400 Iphone 6 purchase, I received a card for  $36. My phone was in mint working order and wiped clean of my data and settings. I have been on hold with Verizon for about 3 hours. The trade-in department will not take calls and hangs up after a message. Every transfer there from another Verizon agent goes into the black hole. This is fraud, people. Do not upgrade your phone with Verizon, as you won't get the amount you were promised--and there is no explanation or recourse. I'm now filing a BBB compaint and filling out small claims court paperwork. We can't let ourselves be treated this way--and pay for the privilege.