Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,584 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

curiousgb's Posts

I don't mean to sound sarcastic but I will be amazed at the day I see a Verizon Technician in the wild.
Why? What is it about the DX? The price of the RMaxx is now in my price range and I want to upgrade but am afraid because of the issues with the screen that I am hearing about.
http://www.relaxing-fun.com/android/droid-razr-maxx-broken-screen/1938 These folks seem to have the same issue.
  firstlady09 wrote: As we receive information about the updates we will be sure to pass the information along.   
Keep us posted on how it all works out for you. 
After coming from a BB to a DX I can say that the DX is not perfect. It does need a good deal of refinement, but it has so much potential. BB and the Iphone are more polished but they have a head... See more...
After coming from a BB to a DX I can say that the DX is not perfect. It does need a good deal of refinement, but it has so much potential. BB and the Iphone are more polished but they have a head start. This will come for the Droid. 
Problem solved. I now own a Droid X and couldn't be happier. 
Just got my X yesterday. So far I am really impressed. There is SO much stuff on this thing I am continually finding new things to tinker with. 
My wife and I went to a VZW store to look at Droids yesterday. She liked the D2 I liked the X. Obviously they didn't have the X. We had some shopping to do at Costco. I went by Costco's phone kio... See more...
My wife and I went to a VZW store to look at Droids yesterday. She liked the D2 I liked the X. Obviously they didn't have the X. We had some shopping to do at Costco. I went by Costco's phone kiosk and low and behold they had both the D2 and the X and I didn't have to do the mail in rebate. So I now have a X!    
I am very close to being an Apple kind of guy. 
This is from an email on the 10th.    With regards to the OS6, at this time we cannot confirm or deny that this OS will be offered by Verizon as no information has been provided. Disclosing any... See more...
This is from an email on the 10th.    With regards to the OS6, at this time we cannot confirm or deny that this OS will be offered by Verizon as no information has been provided. Disclosing any unconfirmed information that may be subject to change could raise expectations that may not be met. . We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and would like to encourage you to sign up for email updates so you can receive information regarding our products and services. 
Storm 2 is the issue. It would not be my first choice for a business phone. Heck after owning one for a while it wouldn't be my first second or third choice. My old 8330 was a lot better phone. 
Don't do it. My wife and I have had S2's for almost a year and we are less than thrilled. My wife has hers replaced twice for keyboard issues. I have had mine replaced for a bad speaker. Maybe if... See more...
Don't do it. My wife and I have had S2's for almost a year and we are less than thrilled. My wife has hers replaced twice for keyboard issues. I have had mine replaced for a bad speaker. Maybe if I could upgrade to OS6 it would help but now with the news that no OS6 for S2's then I am not going to stay with the S2 and it is up in the air if I will even stay with VZW. 
I have been with Verizon for over 10 years but that will be coming to and end soon. 
Maybe they put out .713 because they knew Storm users wouldn't be getting OS6
Man this irritates me. I am really disappointed I bought this because it was new and I new they would be upgrading OS's. Now after 6 months of HYPE we find they left us out. Now we have to buy a ... See more...
Man this irritates me. I am really disappointed I bought this because it was new and I new they would be upgrading OS's. Now after 6 months of HYPE we find they left us out. Now we have to buy a new phone. I am done with BB's.