Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,236 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Ikasugami's Posts

I had a discussion with a representative via Live Chat.  I clicked the email thing and put in my email address - it said the transcript of our chat would be sent to the email address I entered.  ... See more...
I had a discussion with a representative via Live Chat.  I clicked the email thing and put in my email address - it said the transcript of our chat would be sent to the email address I entered.  Our chat ended and I hit the End Chat button and did the little survey....but I never got the email transcript.  Thankfully at least the rep said he made notes regarding our conversation in my account.  But otherwise I myself have no record of it!  Please, Verizon, it would be really good to fix sending emails of the chat transcripts.  Thank you!
I have searched and not found any discussions on this so far, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this same issue.  I got updated to KitKat and here's how that went down:  after the phone... See more...
I have searched and not found any discussions on this so far, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this same issue.  I got updated to KitKat and here's how that went down:  after the phone restarted itself after the install, it gave me a message that the UIDs were inconsistent and I'd have to wipe my data. Instead of hitting "I feel lucky" I did a reset using volume down + power.  The message did not pop up again and all seemed OK.  I found several settings that had to be put back to the way they were, and my calendar widget had to be put back on my main screen.  But after that so far I have only experienced one particular oddness:  I had previously taken a large amount of pics with my phone that I had since deleted, and after which had taken additional pics with my phone, all prior to the update.  Now when I go to my gallery, in the contents view (I don't know what it's officially called...where you see many thumbnails all at one time), the pics I had deleted previously are shown as thumbnails...but then when I tap on one of those pics to see the full-screen view it initially pops up as the deleted pic and then changes to one of the pics I had taken since then (the pic it actually should be).  Similarly, if I am simply scrolling through individual pics in full-screen view, when I scroll to one of those it will initially show the deleted pic and then immediately change to the pic that it should be.  As a computer person I know that data (like a pic) gets stored in a certain location in memory, and when you delete the data that location is freed up, and then when you save new data it gets put in the freed up location....it is as if somehow both pics are simultaneously taking up the same location??  Note that if I share one of these pics (like to email it), it does share the correct pic.  So ultimately I guess it's not a real problem except that in the contents (thumbnail) view I don't know exactly what pic I'm selecting because I see the deleted ones instead.  Anyone else experience this?