Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,499 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

cwpc's Posts

Whether it is a loyalty plan or not, I've only used .035 of my 2.0 GB data.  My data should be my data for use with my Iphone 5s.  After seeing the "new More Everything Plan" advertised and speak... See more...
Whether it is a loyalty plan or not, I've only used .035 of my 2.0 GB data.  My data should be my data for use with my Iphone 5s.  After seeing the "new More Everything Plan" advertised and speaking to the representative he was excited to give me the "best deal". and didn't specify anything about "Loyalty Plan" nor losing my hotspot capability.  Just a way for Verizon to make more money.  Will be happy to change services in the near future and have lost trust with Verizon.
I recently changed my plan to the More Everything because it was   "suppose to be better than getting my 20% discount from my employee   perks".  I have 2 gigs of data which I rarely use since I ... See more...
I recently changed my plan to the More Everything because it was   "suppose to be better than getting my 20% discount from my employee   perks".  I have 2 gigs of data which I rarely use since I work out of my  house.  I was using my hot  spot a couple times of month for my Ipad  for business and still didn't  use up the data.  I find out that because  I changed to the More  Everything Plan, I am no longer entitled to use  Hot Spot.  Called  Verizon and they where I'm sorry, you can't have it  with that plan.   Really?  As many services that are out there, we are  paying a premium  with Verizon and this makes me truly want to move  service when my  contract is up.  This is really tacky with a company  like this and I've  lost respect and won't recommend it as the best  company as I always  have.