Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,884 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

madelinefrances's Posts

Thank you for your reply Kinquana! I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manual... See more...
Thank you for your reply Kinquana! I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manually upload everything to my cloud a few days ago, so every thing is backed up, I just can't stop this error message from popping up. It is only happening randomly, I could be doing anything on my phone, and I get interrupted by that error message. No issues with other applications. Madeline
Thank you for your reply Michelle! I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manual... See more...
Thank you for your reply Michelle! I updated my Lollipop on Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember. The error has been popping up regularly (seemingly randomly) since then. I have been up to manually upload everything to my cloud a few days ago, so every thing is backed up, I just can't stop this error message from popping up. It is only happening randomly, I could be doing anything on my phone, and I get interrupted by that error message.
Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". T... See more...
Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". This is happening CONSTANTLY. Sometimes every five minutes if I'm using my phone. I'm connected to WiFi and data, so I don't understand why I keep getting this error message or how to make it stop. Anyone have suggestions?
Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". T... See more...
Ever since I did the Lollipop update on my Galaxy S5 I'm getting this error message: "Warning! we can't connect to the coud service at this time. Please check your data servic e and try again". This is happening CONSTANTLY. Sometimes every five minutes if I'm using my phone. I'm connected to WiFi and data, so I don't understand why I keep getting this error message or how to make it stop. Anyone have suggestions? Please refer to post and replies: Can't connect to Cloud.. error message. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator