Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,117 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

outlaw204loc's Posts

No that was a typo. It was 15 years. Verizon tech support said it was no problem for them to replace the phone. He even called the store and had them hold my phone. He was aware that i had purc... See more...
No that was a typo. It was 15 years. Verizon tech support said it was no problem for them to replace the phone. He even called the store and had them hold my phone. He was aware that i had purchased it from amazon. Also I've just been informed by a co-worker that he had a problem with an HTC phone purchased on amazon and verizon had replaced his phone with no problems. Regardless, I've resolved my issue.
I had asked about the warranty route and your employees said no. I have mailed the phone to amazon and am awaiting them to inform verizon of the return so my contract can be voided. On Apr 28,... See more...
I had asked about the warranty route and your employees said no. I have mailed the phone to amazon and am awaiting them to inform verizon of the return so my contract can be voided. On Apr 28, 2015 5:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
I would agree with that if I had bought the phone without an agreement or if the phone hadn't come a verizon order number and their logo plastered on it. The thing that pissed me off the most w... See more...
I would agree with that if I had bought the phone without an agreement or if the phone hadn't come a verizon order number and their logo plastered on it. The thing that pissed me off the most was verizon support originally told me they would replace it. On Apr 25, 2015 10:20 PM, "ynggrsshppr91" <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Actually I have decided it is much easier to simply return the phone and void my contract. On Apr 25, 2015 8:26 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <
The camera would not focus correctly out of the box. Yes it was less than 14 days
This should read a customer for 15 years, not 1
I've been a verizon customer for about 1 years, and my opinion of the service has greatly declined. I believe the company has grown so large that they have no reason care about customer service ... See more...
I've been a verizon customer for about 1 years, and my opinion of the service has greatly declined. I believe the company has grown so large that they have no reason care about customer service anymore. Verizon wireless plans are more expensive than all competitors. I used to feel as though it was acceptable because I pretty much had service no matter where I went. I don't know what has changed, but this is no longer true. Signal is spotty at best, and I didn't move to a new area. Customer service and tech support is laughable. Based upon my recent experience, the in store employees treat you like garbage unless they are trying to sell you something. So I purchased my phone with 2 year agreement from amazon. The phone was defective. I took it a non corporate verizon store, and that guy wasn't he least bit interested. He's just a salesman and said to call verizon support. After an hour on the phone with a fairly nice gentleman, with a thick Indian accent, he sets me up to exchange the phone at a corporate store. The next day, i show up at that store, and all of a sudden Verizon says it's not their phone, even though it has their logo stamped right on it, and they can't do anything get for me. Does this mean the agreement I signed when I purchased said phone isn't really with you either? The folks at the corporate store kept me there for 30 minutes, had no idea about what to do, and in the end they stated that I was an idiot and I'm on my own. Well verizon, good thing you're a billion dollar corporation, because you're gonna need to afford to lose customers.