My boyfriend just recieved his HTC Incredible in the mail today. We've been prowling the internet looking for ways to transfer his contacts (of which there are *quite* a few) from his old iPhone ... Ver más...
My boyfriend just recieved his HTC Incredible in the mail today. We've been prowling the internet looking for ways to transfer his contacts (of which there are *quite* a few) from his old iPhone 3G over to his HTC. Is there some kind of shortcut we can take to directly transfer them from phone to phone or is there some way to import them into the HTC phone if we find a way to export them from the iPhone to a PC?
I work for an AT&T callcenter. Their customer service is a joke, I frequently have to spend much of my time fixing previous agent's errors or correcting misinformation. I get at least a call a we... Ver más...
I work for an AT&T callcenter. Their customer service is a joke, I frequently have to spend much of my time fixing previous agent's errors or correcting misinformation. I get at least a call a week about a corperate store rep downright lying to customers or making all kinds of outrageous promises (once I got a call about a guy who had his identity stolen by a store rep who then used it to open a T-Mobile account). When I was a T-Mobile customer last year I was frequently lied to by both customer care and store reps. Conflicting information was given to me on every call.  As for your contract, it's your own fault. If you can't get the first phone to work at all, the prudent move would have been to cancel contract within 30 days so the ETF could be waived. Your own stubborness in pursuing the issue of replacing the phone 5 times led to the period moving past the buyers remorse period. Now that you're deeper into the contract, if you're that disgusted with Verizon, then cancel your contract, pay the ETF and move on, but bear in mind that Verizon has done everything in their power to assist you. You just didn't realize a lemon when you saw it. If you hate the Storm, then ask for a different phone within the buyer's remorse period. How hard would that have been?
That's what happened to me. About a day or two after updating my Storm, I got two emails saying that one of my Hotmail addresses and my Gmail address had not been validated, so I re-setup my emai... Ver más...
That's what happened to me. About a day or two after updating my Storm, I got two emails saying that one of my Hotmail addresses and my Gmail address had not been validated, so I re-setup my email passwords and they came back online.  Have no idea why my other Hotmail address wasn't affected though.  Also, is there a way to sync my Storm to a Mac machine (I know it can't be done natively, but is there some user-created program I can download on my Mac to sync it)? Message Edited by Zapatopi on 06-21-2009 12:21 PM
I have a $30 Blackberry plan and a premium (or something like that) plan for 450 mins for like $60 per month and for $90 per month I get unlimited text/net/email.
Okay, two questions here:  1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app for Blackberries, an... Ver más...
Okay, two questions here:  1) I replaced my home page from the default Verizon one to Google. I called customer care and the guy there said something about a myVerizon app for Blackberries, and that I could download it off of the default Verizon webpage that the browser goes to when you first get the phone. Does anyone know of that mobile website so I can visit and download the app? (doesn't show up in the Blackberry app world and Verizon's search engine here is useless)  2) I just discovered the custom skins thing for my Storm. Saw the price for other skins ($20),does anyone know if the custom skins are also $20 and if I can use any image I want? (want to use a pretty gory image from either Gears of War or High Tension) and is it just a sticker or some other kind of non-adhesive cling?
Did you already get the latest firmware download? It immensely improves many of the Storm's problems with slow data access/locking up. Also, you could try doing a transfer of service to someone wh... Ver más...
Did you already get the latest firmware download? It immensely improves many of the Storm's problems with slow data access/locking up. Also, you could try doing a transfer of service to someone who you know wants a Storm/Verizon contract. Not sure how much the fee is on Verizon, I work for AT&T and I know that AT&T's ToS fee is $18. Basically, whoever you sell the Storm & it's contract to will take over financial responsibility for the contract and it would be out of your hands forever, and with the Storm being one of the coolest phones on Verizon's network (in my opinion of course) you shouldn't have too much trouble selling it on Craigslist or to a friend.
So I just got a Storm and have figured everything else out except a couple of things:   1) Is Visual Voice Mail included in my $30 BlackBerry Plan or do I have to pay per month to use it?   2... Ver más...
So I just got a Storm and have figured everything else out except a couple of things:  1) Is Visual Voice Mail included in my $30 BlackBerry Plan or do I have to pay per month to use it?  2)  When I downloaded a 1.9mb mp3 from my email inbox, the Storm advised me that there may be additional costs when downloading large files. Is this referring to data overage if I didn't have a Blackberry data plan (which I do)? Message Edited by Zapatopi on 05-08-2009 02:37 PM