Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,477 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

boucains's Posts

I'm sorry; I left out an important part to this because I expected VERIZON to answer it. This survey is purportedly in partnership with Verizon. If effect, it is an official Verizon activity, ... See more...
I'm sorry; I left out an important part to this because I expected VERIZON to answer it. This survey is purportedly in partnership with Verizon. If effect, it is an official Verizon activity, and therefore Verizon should be able to say whether they are, in fact, doing a survey through this company. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding.
Today I received an email from a company called GfK asking me to fill out a confidential survey. It said if I had questions about whether this request was authorized, I should contact an email ad... See more...
Today I received an email from a company called GfK asking me to fill out a confidential survey. It said if I had questions about whether this request was authorized, I should contact an email address at GfK. That's silly - why would I ask the company sending the email whether their own request was valid? In today's online security environment, in the (immediate) future Verizon should have a page already available that can be used to validate these requests.