Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,778 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

iowafan2011's Posts

I don't have anu other devices. It seems when I pair the phone and do not allow contacts or messages it work fine, but what's the point if I can't use voice commands I still have to look at my p... See more...
I don't have anu other devices. It seems when I pair the phone and do not allow contacts or messages it work fine, but what's the point if I can't use voice commands I still have to look at my phone.  I just did the update this morning and it did not help
Hello, I just got the Note 5, and a new 2015 Chevy Silverado.  When I pair my phone to the truck via bluetooth it will stay connected for 2-3 min. Then disconnect and reconnect right back then d... See more...
Hello, I just got the Note 5, and a new 2015 Chevy Silverado.  When I pair my phone to the truck via bluetooth it will stay connected for 2-3 min. Then disconnect and reconnect right back then disconnect.  I have tried unpairing and repairing, clearing the Cache, and even the BLE Crash resolver and nothing works.  I asked the dealer and they have not heard of any issues so that is why I am thinking the phone.  Any ideas?  Thanks