Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,135 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

HABx4's Posts

Thanks - super helpful. Seemed to help extend battery  life to Somewhat  normal for the day after two full recharges  - and then at 30% charge phone turned off ... won't restart (as if battery is... See more...
Thanks - super helpful. Seemed to help extend battery  life to Somewhat  normal for the day after two full recharges  - and then at 30% charge phone turned off ... won't restart (as if battery is dead) plug in .... battery starts charging from the base of 30% ...   any ideas?
Following the two recent IOS updates, one of our iPhone 6 phones can be charged to 100%, and an hour later be at 10% - with minimal use. Help! It's accompanied by some intermittent shut downs/re... See more...
Following the two recent IOS updates, one of our iPhone 6 phones can be charged to 100%, and an hour later be at 10% - with minimal use. Help! It's accompanied by some intermittent shut downs/restarts.   This is a recent/new issue. Went to verizon, they didn't offer any suggestions since we had only the middle tier insurance --- thought they'd offer suggestions, and not just see about new equipment.  Can anyone help?
My daughter as an iPhone 5/ 16gb.  She has done all recent operating system updates and her phone storage is now full.  She tried to take a photo the other day but didn't have the space - so she ... See more...
My daughter as an iPhone 5/ 16gb.  She has done all recent operating system updates and her phone storage is now full.  She tried to take a photo the other day but didn't have the space - so she deleted a couple apps to make room. All photos are deleted from her phone and moved to her dropbox account. She has only 12 remaining downloaded apps only... and she tried to take a snapchat today, and the phone said no way--so sorry, you have no storage. Can someone help me figure this out? I've heard lots of chatter about operating systems taking up storage --- but 100% of it?  Thanks for the help. 
Following the software update, when I sent a text to my bank using my text banking, a pop up came up notifying me I could incur addtl charges, and did I want to send the text. This never happened... See more...
Following the software update, when I sent a text to my bank using my text banking, a pop up came up notifying me I could incur addtl charges, and did I want to send the text. This never happened b4 the update.       At some point thinking I was closing the box saying 'don't ask me again' ... but now I can not send (but can receive) texts from my text banking partners.  All individual phone numbers I can send and receive fine.  Any of my text banking partners --- they can text me, but my outgoing texts are blocked. Help! How to I unblock them?