Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,227 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

windos56's Posts

I received The Link on Messages On My Iphone. So I wanted to Use the First one that was An AMAZON. I go Thru the Process of Copying Code Number. Problem Was when I tried to Paste it, It Didn't Ap... See more...
I received The Link on Messages On My Iphone. So I wanted to Use the First one that was An AMAZON. I go Thru the Process of Copying Code Number. Problem Was when I tried to Paste it, It Didn't Appear? I thought I can Go back and try again But the Code Number Was not on Link? How can I access my Rewards? Can I see Them on Website Too?
I thought I can Uninstall but it is NOT in My Program Folder? What can I Do?
where is desktop program?
I have The Messenger On My Computer. It Shows 60 Messages on App on my Task Bar. But When I open it there are No 60 Messages? How can I remove the 60 Notification
Ive noticed and getting frustrated when a call comes in And NO SOUND? I was told to turn on ringer button on side of phone. I do that but some time later NO SOUND and call goes to Voicemail. I... See more...
Ive noticed and getting frustrated when a call comes in And NO SOUND? I was told to turn on ringer button on side of phone. I do that but some time later NO SOUND and call goes to Voicemail. I have to Test ringer on phone frequently What should I do ?
Verizon Cloud I Thought was a Great Application? Until Recently All My Music Disappeared Now They All Came Back. -------- Thats NOT MY PROBLEM??? My Troubles NOW are That You Can NOT Delete PH... See more...
Verizon Cloud I Thought was a Great Application? Until Recently All My Music Disappeared Now They All Came Back. -------- Thats NOT MY PROBLEM??? My Troubles NOW are That You Can NOT Delete PHOTO's From VERIZON CLOUD. I have to Delete One at At Time Both on My Computer & The mobile App? Now the Photo's I Deleted are in My PHOTO Folder on My IPHONE. I Do NOT Have 200 Photo's On My Phone Till I Opened the Folder. Im Going to Transfer Those Photo's to another Photo Folder Either By Apple or Google & Remove VERIZON CLOUD
On My Iphone Do I Enter My Yahoo Password or At&t Password When When I Open The Photo folder It Brings up the Password Box. Lately Its Been For My Yahoo ? How do I Change it to My Att.net?
I do Have a Yahoo Account This Problem Only Happen in the Past Week. Before that It Worked Great
im Trying to Send Photo's From My IPHONE 5s to My Yahoo Email So I Can Use it . But for thwe Past two Days they Have Not Shown up in My Email. This is the First time this has Happen with an IPHON... See more...
im Trying to Send Photo's From My IPHONE 5s to My Yahoo Email So I Can Use it . But for thwe Past two Days they Have Not Shown up in My Email. This is the First time this has Happen with an IPHONE. What Should I Do
IF I Bring My JETPACK with Me at all times Would it Help From Data Overages? I Have an IPHONE 5s & the Verizon Ellipsis 7
I dont See QuickOffice on My Tablet I'll install & Try Again
I click on Any Link on the List I see I see the Download Icon in the Upper Left Then I Click That It I see the Acrobat Logo under it Says Unsuccessful? Do I Have to Subscribe to Acrobat not... See more...
I click on Any Link on the List I see I see the Download Icon in the Upper Left Then I Click That It I see the Acrobat Logo under it Says Unsuccessful? Do I Have to Subscribe to Acrobat not as Email Attachments
The Letters are Not Downloading 1
Viewing My Letters on tablet Ellipsis ? I Wanted to View the Letters But I had to Download ADOBE ACROBAT READER. I Did that but Still get UNSUCCESSFUL DOWNLOAD. WHY & What can I do
Im Using the Messenger App on My IPHONE, Its great but I can Not Delete multiple Messages Only one at a Time
I Open VZNav & Click satellite to Show that view But That was the only tool that did Not work. I use Chrome More than IE or Firefox
I want to Use Songs as Ringtones on My IPHONE 5s. The Problem Is I Dont Have Songs in My Computer They are in VERIZON CLOUD. I Need Help How To Transfer Back to Computer or ITUNES So I can Use Th... See more...
I want to Use Songs as Ringtones on My IPHONE 5s. The Problem Is I Dont Have Songs in My Computer They are in VERIZON CLOUD. I Need Help How To Transfer Back to Computer or ITUNES So I can Use Them
Had to Pay Aother Deductable sin ce the Original Trouble I had with the Second Phone was sort of Fixed. Now the SPEAKER went out & I cant Listen to Music. I cant get a Phone Thru The EDGE Program... See more...
Had to Pay Aother Deductable sin ce the Original Trouble I had with the Second Phone was sort of Fixed. Now the SPEAKER went out & I cant Listen to Music. I cant get a Phone Thru The EDGE Program  Cause the FACE glass is Cracked after Accidentally  Dropped it
I Have the Droid Razr. My Original phone I Lost Somewhere So I Had to Use the INSURANCE to Get A Replacement. AFTER a Month The Refurbished Phone Freezes up When I Open it & Try to Access an Ap... See more...
I Have the Droid Razr. My Original phone I Lost Somewhere So I Had to Use the INSURANCE to Get A Replacement. AFTER a Month The Refurbished Phone Freezes up When I Open it & Try to Access an App like YAHOO. Also It Freezes up When A Call Comes in & I Have to Call Back. My Original Phone NEVER did This. ? I contacted VERIZON by CHAT support They Said to RESET or Remove Apps & Reinstall. Thats NOT an OPTION for Me Cause Ive Gone Thru 15 RESETS with the DROID That I Had years ago With BATTERY DRAINAGE. I Dont Know What to Do ? I Cant Afford a $500 or $300 Phone My Budget Cant Handle It My Upgrade is Not till October 2014
I have a Car Stereo with Bluetooth. I have it set it to Use it I Plug in Both Radio & Device But Nothing Happen. I will Keep trying I read VZ Navigator is Bluetooth Capable Next vQuestion Why... See more...
I have a Car Stereo with Bluetooth. I have it set it to Use it I Plug in Both Radio & Device But Nothing Happen. I will Keep trying I read VZ Navigator is Bluetooth Capable Next vQuestion Why Dont I Get 4G on My Phone ? For the Past week The 4GIcon with the 2 Bars Under Have Not Appeared No Matter Where I am at?? This is a Replacement Phone Since I lost My NEW original. My Original Phon worked Great