Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,243 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lora316k's Posts

There has been no complaints so far. Sent from my Windows Phone
The calls have not dropped so far, but it did turned off for some strange reason. I checked the battery had plenty of charge. On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Suppo... See more...
The calls have not dropped so far, but it did turned off for some strange reason. I checked the battery had plenty of charge. On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
I have gotten the SIM card registred. Will let you know how things go. On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support
I was not able to go to the Version store so I had the SIM card shipped to me. I have received it today. I have placed it into the phone, but it will not register. I dialed *228, but it never w... See more...
I was not able to go to the Version store so I had the SIM card shipped to me. I have received it today. I have placed it into the phone, but it will not register. I dialed *228, but it never went through. Sent from my Windows Phone
No, there is no case. Sent from my Windows Phone
Yes, we have the same make and model. No, I have not got a chance to try new SIM yet. On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support
It's not the building that is the problem. Me and my mother live in the same house yet she has problem and I don't. On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:50 PM, technicalassistance <
It only happens when indoors.It happens in many different areas.
I have done factory reset and it didn't work. How do I get new sim card?
My mother's cell keeps dropping calls. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps on Verizon website, but nothing helps. I know it's not the area, because my phone never drops calls.