Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,416 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

slim356's Posts

sprtsgrl2000 wrote: I have turned Verizon into the BBB and am filing a complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General today regarding their trade-in scam and the lousy customer service su... See more...
sprtsgrl2000 wrote: I have turned Verizon into the BBB and am filing a complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General today regarding their trade-in scam and the lousy customer service surrounding it. That's what I'm talking about. I have been having the same problem. I was even asked what color was the envelope you put the phone in. I wonder if this process went smooth for anyone? 
Love how this has gone unanswered. Call customer service again last week just got a third email saying we are looking into it. For all the time I have put into this I'm actually losing money rig... See more...
Love how this has gone unanswered. Call customer service again last week just got a third email saying we are looking into it. For all the time I have put into this I'm actually losing money right now but I think that's what Verizon had in mind. Any one interested in starting a class action suite against Verizon for Fraud? 
Don't do the trade in program I have been waiting over 4 month and they say they can't find my phone. I have contacted verizon twice and they said they have millions of phone and it might be in a... See more...
Don't do the trade in program I have been waiting over 4 month and they say they can't find my phone. I have contacted verizon twice and they said they have millions of phone and it might be in a warehouse and might have not gotten to to it yet. I wanted to send UPS or FedEx but it clearly states you must use the packaging they give you which is regular mail. I know I'm not alone my next step is to contact attorney generals office and hope someone has started a class action suit against them or maybe I will get the ball rolling. Should have used gazell instead Any one having the same problem?