Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,429 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

reallyniceguy's Posts

Im sure this is the first of many more android phones to come.
I did not want to make a new thread as it is related. I Have the connect plan with no smart phones. If I get the droid, all it is , is a 30 dllr data plan ? for each phone I get?(maybe thinkling o... See more...
I did not want to make a new thread as it is related. I Have the connect plan with no smart phones. If I get the droid, all it is , is a 30 dllr data plan ? for each phone I get?(maybe thinkling of 2.)
Your parents can have a copy of your text messages forwarded to their email address... for this tho they NEED to get ahold of your phone.
Hello, any verizon employees that can helop me or anyone that knows, I would really appreciate it. My father is an elderly man, sure he can take care of himself, but I will; be adding the cheaparo... See more...
Hello, any verizon employees that can helop me or anyone that knows, I would really appreciate it. My father is an elderly man, sure he can take care of himself, but I will; be adding the cheaparone or whatever that service is called. I already checked and his phone is compatible. I understands it works everywhere in the usa? or anywhere where there are verizon towers? He travels to mexico alot, its a city thats bordering el paso texas.(cd juarez, theres alot of kidnappings there and he insists in going), I hear there is but ONE verizon tower in mexico(or could be a myth) I was wondering if it will work everywhere where there is cell phone service? or just in home verizon towers? thanks in advance.
In some states the feature can not be added, like in florida I believe. Now eventho you can not add it, you CAN do caller id blocking per call aka *67 before the call. Weird government we have ..... See more...
In some states the feature can not be added, like in florida I believe. Now eventho you can not add it, you CAN do caller id blocking per call aka *67 before the call. Weird government we have ..      
Hey guys.. what should I do? I always ask here before calling because everyone on here is quite good at answering questions so I thank you in advance.     I had verizon wireless navigator on a... See more...
Hey guys.. what should I do? I always ask here before calling because everyone on here is quite good at answering questions so I thank you in advance.     I had verizon wireless navigator on a phone, io had to get the ophone replaced... and I am getting charged for it.     On another phone which I already erased, I still get that charge on my bill. What should I do? re download and unistall?   anyone have any similar problems?     again, I did download it, poayed for it for about 3 months, then I did erase it which i do remember how to do quite well
Hmm i guess the phone only works in mass storage device when an sd card is inserted? It doesnt make sense for it to be like that tho.
At least for now, it would be better if you get an alltel data card as those do not have the data cap.   The netbooks, you can get a cheap dell mini9 for 300 shipped from dell. No sense in maki... See more...
At least for now, it would be better if you get an alltel data card as those do not have the data cap.   The netbooks, you can get a cheap dell mini9 for 300 shipped from dell. No sense in making a  2 year contract to get a netbook.   I know att had a deal with the mini9 that the mini would come out free afterrebate if you signed a 2 year agreement.I hope verizon catches up to that idea.   I mean they  were giving us free blackberrys which cost retail at around 350 if we would do a 2 year contract. Maybe they will do that to the netbooks later on.
Also remember that this is NOT because verizon wants to make more money. It is because the company RIM which makes blackberry, get capital for your blackberry. Allyour blackberry info goes to the ... See more...
Also remember that this is NOT because verizon wants to make more money. It is because the company RIM which makes blackberry, get capital for your blackberry. Allyour blackberry info goes to the RIM server when you connect to the web. Blackberry always tries to look for the rim server no matter what carrier it is on. Just to clear that up in advance.
Cmon guys.. cant you be logical? They are not trying to make money of off you... just get it over with and get a plan that includes the features you want. Another think is stop using data..comon s... See more...
Cmon guys.. cant you be logical? They are not trying to make money of off you... just get it over with and get a plan that includes the features you want. Another think is stop using data..comon sense would tell us that IF you DO NOT have a data plan/feature you WILL get charge data no matter if it lasted 5 seconds to 5 minutes.
Reply with the word "stop"
Its a premium text service for example "joke of the day"   Someone HAD to use your cell phone or used your cell phone number to subscribe. Its a DOUBLE opt in process, meaning someone had to re... See more...
Its a premium text service for example "joke of the day"   Someone HAD to use your cell phone or used your cell phone number to subscribe. Its a DOUBLE opt in process, meaning someone had to received and replied  to a premium text serv.
Remember that ALL activity geets logged into the SWITCH. That is how cloning gets tracked. So even if someone was listening, all a tech would need to do is look at the log in the switch and check... See more...
Remember that ALL activity geets logged into the SWITCH. That is how cloning gets tracked. So even if someone was listening, all a tech would need to do is look at the log in the switch and check the esn/mdn/mins of the hanset and the tower cell id where the calls are being originated/listened from.