Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,678 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

reallyniceguy's Posts

Hi, I have a question. I am pretty smart when it comes to computers but not macs... so anyway heres what happened. I have a user using etrade on one of our machines. he had a 3g mobile bro... See more...
Hi, I have a question. I am pretty smart when it comes to computers but not macs... so anyway heres what happened. I have a user using etrade on one of our machines. he had a 3g mobile broadband card and he was averaging 5 gigs a month. E trade is being used the same as before. The app is always on. Now that we are in a 4g mobile hotspot which is used only for that computer, the usage spiked to 7 and 8 gigsd a month. Computer is not being used for videos, no movies. Just regular browsing and etrade. Theres no automatic updates. The record shows 250 mb from 12 noon to 6 pm. Is this haoppening because 4g is faster and e trade sees more banwith and uses it? We are not using it any different than before. Any help will be greatlly appreciated. Could it be something wrong in the hotspot? I checked and no one else is using it. Even disabled ssid from being broadcast.
You will be able to have more lines when the new plans take effect.You do not have to buy a phone under contract price. You can buy it full retail price from the manufacturer or at any store wher... See more...
You will be able to have more lines when the new plans take effect.You do not have to buy a phone under contract price. You can buy it full retail price from the manufacturer or at any store where they sell verizon phones. I dont understand what this post is about if it makes clear sense.
Request a copy of the data records. I think you can only get it with a court order but you can actually see all the data websites and everything. You do need a court order so that is not easy. Yo... See more...
Request a copy of the data records. I think you can only get it with a court order but you can actually see all the data websites and everything. You do need a court order so that is not easy. You can have them investigate, who knows maybe you have  adefective mifi.
Ive seen threads all over the internet on how motorola phones crack. I have been lucky because i drop mine all the time and im good. I can see why they wouldnt cover it as they think is because w... See more...
Ive seen threads all over the internet on how motorola phones crack. I have been lucky because i drop mine all the time and im good. I can see why they wouldnt cover it as they think is because we drop the phone but I would still give the OP the benefot of the doubt. I would call motorola and ask them. Verizon cant control it its the manufacturer.
At first I was not happy. I didnt understand how it worked. I wanted to keep my unlimited. It may not work out for everyone but it does for me.  I have two accounts. one has 5 lines and the other... See more...
At first I was not happy. I didnt understand how it worked. I wanted to keep my unlimited. It may not work out for everyone but it does for me.  I have two accounts. one has 5 lines and the other has two. I pay 150 for two lines on one account. I have the 30 dllr 2 gig package. Then I have a dumb phone for the second line. My other account I have 5 smartphones. I pay around 350 for that account. Now with the new plans I can combine BOTH accounts into one and make one BIG family plan. All the users in my account do not go over 2 gigs except one but he never goes over 5. Ill get a big data package and save some money. On top of that its UNLIMITED minutes and text which is what we use it for.  Ill be paying around 350ish with a big data package.. That is 150 dllrs in savings!! Now since I can add usage controls I can control how much data that one person uses. Not sure about you guys but to me this is #winning status!
If you buy it at wal mart or best buy I believe they have their own seperate isurance. I have heard some house insuranec insure iphones and other smart phones.
Mine does that only when the screen is cmpletely black and lit like whenits powering on. Not s biggie for me. Also i got this phone used so no warranty. lol
You can still reset it so no worries. You have tu turn the phone off and find out the button you needto press. I would google your phone model hard reset and it will be online. Its easy. Bad part... See more...
You can still reset it so no worries. You have tu turn the phone off and find out the button you needto press. I would google your phone model hard reset and it will be online. Its easy. Bad part is EVERYTHING wil be wiped.. EXCEPT memory card of course. PUK code does not apply here since its not asking for it.
Are you still within 14 days of the original order? if so return it asap! With that being said, the phone you have is a good phone. When I upgrade I am debating between the two.
I had the bionic and it was a great phone. I got the extended battery and a case. However like any other phones, every couple of months new phones come out and they need to get rid of them. I kno... See more...
I had the bionic and it was a great phone. I got the extended battery and a case. However like any other phones, every couple of months new phones come out and they need to get rid of them. I know some retailers like go wireless still carry it possibly for free and its still a good phone. End of life doesnt mean its a bad phone, you still have your warranty. Even betterm if they stop making the phone, you can get something better. I would tho just send it back, pay restocking fee and get something newer. Bionic has been out since ariund august of last year.
Im surprised verizon took a while to do this... att charges 36, sprint 36 and tmobile 18. Altought verizon waives activation fees in holidays I know they did it on memorial day weekend. Buy yo... See more...
Im surprised verizon took a while to do this... att charges 36, sprint 36 and tmobile 18. Altought verizon waives activation fees in holidays I know they did it on memorial day weekend. Buy your phones at wal mart cosco and so on. They are cheaper. Lets say the phone at the store is 100 dllrs after a 50 dllr rebate, wal mart will have it for free with a 30 dllr upgrade fee and its still cheaper. Theres ways around it. Shop around and enjoy the great service.
You can try manual program but I doubt that would work. You need to ship it to the us, activate it and then ship it back.
This is easy to fix. First like the verizon support people say. Make sure your contacts are backed up, back them up to SD card also just to be safe. Make sure you have your pictures saved on sd c... See more...
This is easy to fix. First like the verizon support people say. Make sure your contacts are backed up, back them up to SD card also just to be safe. Make sure you have your pictures saved on sd card and any information you wanna safe. Do a safe mode on the phone, (google safe mode and your phone model) if safe mode oesnt work, do a master reset. If master reset does not work you need a warranty replacement. Doing this will cut your time wasted on the phone when you call tech. I hope this helps. (google master reset and your phone model) NOW if you DONT have a smart phone call tech.
I hope we do.. im tired of some issue that i know ics should fix lol
You have to call back so they can open a trouble ticket. They can work with boost's engineers to find the problem. Have you tried calling that number from another phone first tho?
I HATE the facebook app.. its the app. I go trough the browser and it works just fine.Facebook app force closes on me alot.
These are always fun LOL You have to call frontier and tell them you have an android phone and need their server settings. Once you have them get back in here and Ill show you how to put them in ... See more...
These are always fun LOL You have to call frontier and tell them you have an android phone and need their server settings. Once you have them get back in here and Ill show you how to put them in there.
If you return it you will lose your ne2 credit but if cs says no then you are good to go. Honestly yeah I think its worth the change to the s3.I have heard so many great things about it. I would ... See more...
If you return it you will lose your ne2 credit but if cs says no then you are good to go. Honestly yeah I think its worth the change to the s3.I have heard so many great things about it. I would defenetly pay the restocking fee.
Are you using handcent sms or a text app? if so, uninstall it. If no, boot the phone into safe mode. What kind of droid is this? the original droid? droid x? bionic?  You can also call tech suppo... See more...
Are you using handcent sms or a text app? if so, uninstall it. If no, boot the phone into safe mode. What kind of droid is this? the original droid? droid x? bionic?  You can also call tech support but its really annoying to wait in line its much easier to google your model droid safe mode and it will tell you how to do it. When in safe mode you should be able to see them. if not, you need to do a master clear aka reset. Save your info and reset it and that will fix it for sure.
You have to call customer service for it. I wouldnt recommend locking the sim card specially if its not being used. Another way around it... is simply remove the sim card and the phone will work ... See more...
You have to call customer service for it. I wouldnt recommend locking the sim card specially if its not being used. Another way around it... is simply remove the sim card and the phone will work just fine. In the usa.