Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.5K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Markrm01's Posts

You can uncheck "merge tabs and apps" box under the settings in Chome to fix issue number 4.
WiFi issue help: Turing off the smart network switch in WiFi settings did help the battery life, stop the overheating and fixed the WiFi connectivity issues. Hopefully there will be an upcoming f... See more...
WiFi issue help: Turing off the smart network switch in WiFi settings did help the battery life, stop the overheating and fixed the WiFi connectivity issues. Hopefully there will be an upcoming fix so that this feature will be usable. Heart rate monitor light help: Uninstalling Google Fit corrected the issue of the heart rate monitor light staying on when the screen is on. I emailed Google Fit to make them aware of the issue. I'm still thinking about downgrading back to KitKat. I'm going to give these 2 fixes a try and see how the battery and system performs over the next day or 2 first.
I did a factory data reset today and still have the same issues. Not sure I can hold out for an update. I went by a Verizon store and they said some other users are having the same issue but didn... See more...
I did a factory data reset today and still have the same issues. Not sure I can hold out for an update. I went by a Verizon store and they said some other users are having the same issue but didn't have a fix or a date or idea when an update will be out.
I called Verizon tech support today and the tech said that she has had several other calls with the same issues. It would be worth calling them to report the problems so they know that there are... See more...
I called Verizon tech support today and the tech said that she has had several other calls with the same issues. It would be worth calling them to report the problems so they know that there are many users who are experiencing the same problems and calling will help exalte a fix. 1-800-922-0204
I just updated my Samsung S5 to Lollipop 5.0 two days ago. Now the heart rate monitor light comes on anytime the screen is on and something is near it or it is sitting face up on the desk. The Wi... See more...
I just updated my Samsung S5 to Lollipop 5.0 two days ago. Now the heart rate monitor light comes on anytime the screen is on and something is near it or it is sitting face up on the desk. The WiFi also is constantly scanning and changing networks. The phone also went into cool down mode today and the battery is draining from a complete charge in 6 hours with little use. I reached out to Samsung and they were no help. I have read posts online from many users having these same issues. Any other users having the same issues? Any suggestions on a fix? I have restarted several times and cleared all applications cache with no luck. I hate to have to do a factory reset but that is looking like my next step or possibly downgrading (more like an upgrade) back to KitKat 4.4. Thanks, Mark