Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,259 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Brian300835's Posts

Yes it does. It is best to download any OTA updates with a WiFi connection.
The animation box won't even allow a checkmark in it for it to show. If you read the first post I explained this.
If you downloaded both updates HCES, then you should already be on Lollipop. The message that you referring to is showing up on devices after the first part. Second part of the update for me show... See more...
If you downloaded both updates HCES, then you should already be on Lollipop. The message that you referring to is showing up on devices after the first part. Second part of the update for me showed in Notification Panel. I had to access the 2nd part that way.
Phone has been restarted. I want to avoid a factory reset as the last time I did that...I lost nearly 40 levels in a game that I play. It is not a big deal that I don't have them. Just thought it... See more...
Phone has been restarted. I want to avoid a factory reset as the last time I did that...I lost nearly 40 levels in a game that I play. It is not a big deal that I don't have them. Just thought it was odd that they were not there and I cannot get the animation to enable, no matter what.
I had this as well. What happened is that the 2nd part of the update showed up in Notification Panel. Slid down the panel and then I was able to tap on the message and got it to download that way... See more...
I had this as well. What happened is that the 2nd part of the update showed up in Notification Panel. Slid down the panel and then I was able to tap on the message and got it to download that way.
I took the 5.0.2 Lollipop update yesterday on my LG G2. Since then, the weather animation no longer shows on the lock screen. I can go into settings >> display >> lock screen and try to enable it... See more...
I took the 5.0.2 Lollipop update yesterday on my LG G2. Since then, the weather animation no longer shows on the lock screen. I can go into settings >> display >> lock screen and try to enable it. Enter location, and the box for it never checks. I have wiped out the location from Accuweather, re-added and still the box to show that never checks. Anyone else having this issue? If you fixed it, how did you do it?
Just checked my phone and Verizon is now rolling out Lollipop for the G3. Hopefully they have the new UI that was on the G2 too.
32GB/3GB RAM is confirmed. Just looked at the spec sheet. Memory / Processor Memory: 32 GB; supports microSD™ card up to 128 GB Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Processo... See more...
32GB/3GB RAM is confirmed. Just looked at the spec sheet. Memory / Processor Memory: 32 GB; supports microSD™ card up to 128 GB Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor / 3 GB RAM
Verizon Prepaid is Finally Getting 4G LTE, Likely on July 17 | Droid Life According to the above link, you could get 4GB of LTE for $65 a month, if current Allset pricing plans remain the same... See more...
Verizon Prepaid is Finally Getting 4G LTE, Likely on July 17 | Droid Life According to the above link, you could get 4GB of LTE for $65 a month, if current Allset pricing plans remain the same. If the above story is true from the folks at Droid Life...I only hope it the in house Allset in house plans. I would not want PagePlus, Net10, Straight Talk, Tracfone on LTE. The 3G network is so slow around where I live and if all MVNO's are allowed onto LTE, then LTE will become like that in Philadelphia...totally unusable. I am on a contract for a reason. To get away from the ones who use MVNO's and for LTE. If the case is going to be that for $65 a month, I get unlimited calling/text, and 4GB of data which would double my current allotment..then I might as well drop my contract and jump onto prepaid. Going to wait until July 17 when it comes out to see what all this is about.
It is not that we were bitching about Kit Kat. Though there are some features that were not in JB. Google Wallet anyone? How about NFC emulation just to name a couple. Customers were bitching ... See more...
It is not that we were bitching about Kit Kat. Though there are some features that were not in JB. Google Wallet anyone? How about NFC emulation just to name a couple. Customers were bitching at Verizon for not even trying to keep customers informed. Verizon has no transparency in how updates are rolled out. Some CS Reps will say one thing, another will say something else. Then on top of it, VZW itself has commented on these forums blaming the manufacturer that they did not receive the coded update. That is a flat out lie when the code was already sent, which LG confirmed back in January/February. We have a right to know when updates are coming. The S3/4 still HAS NOT gotten Kit Kat. There is a serious lack of direction at Verizon regarding updates, especially when they used the S5 as a marketing gimmick to get people to update so they could have Kit Kat. Now explain to me how that is right that Verizon uses gimmick marketing to get people to update?  Answer: It is not!
If you have the white LG G2, then you will not be able to update. Perhaps there is a work around that someone will find? This has happened with the Kit Kat rollout of all the carriers. Not sur... See more...
If you have the white LG G2, then you will not be able to update. Perhaps there is a work around that someone will find? This has happened with the Kit Kat rollout of all the carriers. Not sure what is causing the problem.
You are not alone last_wave. White models on the other carriers are also not being updated. I agree it is weird to prevent an update all based on the color of the device.
Wow, a bit upset aren't you? All this could and would have been avoidable IF VERIZON WOULD HAVE COMMUNICATED with THEIR CUSTOMERS. It seems quite clear that Verizon is lacking in custome... See more...
Wow, a bit upset aren't you? All this could and would have been avoidable IF VERIZON WOULD HAVE COMMUNICATED with THEIR CUSTOMERS. It seems quite clear that Verizon is lacking in customer service skills.
It is released now. Just found out you can use the Upgrade Assistant built into the phone. No OTA yet. See this link for info: LG G2 Kit Kat Update Available From Verizon Via Upgrade Assistan... See more...
It is released now. Just found out you can use the Upgrade Assistant built into the phone. No OTA yet. See this link for info: LG G2 Kit Kat Update Available From Verizon Via Upgrade Assistant | Droid Life
As soon as you plug in the phone, you will see the Verizon Assistant pop up(do not touch anything on the phone). You need to install that fist. Then down on the lower right corner, you will se... See more...
As soon as you plug in the phone, you will see the Verizon Assistant pop up(do not touch anything on the phone). You need to install that fist. Then down on the lower right corner, you will see a small box about a software update. Once you click on update software, the Verizon Assistant will open up. It should then find your phone. Then click to download the update...just over 2GB. Depending on your internet connection, should be done in half hour or so. Mine took 45 minutes to download, 10 minutes to install. Make sure you use a Windows machine. Can't be done on Mac.
Greengass...can you be a bit more specific? What is updating? Please ignore the above. I see it is about the G Flex now. /facepalms
You will not get an answer here. Verizon will only give you a canned reply and link you some ridiculous page. Take a stand against Verizon. Sign the petition below. https://www.change.or... See more...
You will not get an answer here. Verizon will only give you a canned reply and link you some ridiculous page. Take a stand against Verizon. Sign the petition below. https://www.change.org/petitions/verizon-update-the-samsung-galaxy-s3-s4-note-3-lg-g2-and-other-devices-to-latest-androi…
Thanks Heretic! Every little bit helps.
You will only get a canned reply here. Sign my petition at Change.org and let us customers stand together as one against Verizon. You can sign it here. It only take 30 seconds. Petition | ... See more...
You will only get a canned reply here. Sign my petition at Change.org and let us customers stand together as one against Verizon. You can sign it here. It only take 30 seconds. Petition | Update the Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Note 3, LG G2 and other devices to latest Android KitKat 4.4.2. | Change.org
Kit Kat is not that big of an update? Pffft...that is the best I heard yet. NFC emulation? Can't do that on JB. Google Wallet...nope, not on JB(atleast not by default). There is lots of stuff tha... See more...
Kit Kat is not that big of an update? Pffft...that is the best I heard yet. NFC emulation? Can't do that on JB. Google Wallet...nope, not on JB(atleast not by default). There is lots of stuff that is in Kit Kat that can't be used with JB. I am not rooting my phone to install the failed 24A that is floating around. Plus I am not voiding my warranty. I wonder why so many people are bitching at Verizon now? Just take a look at the postings today? People are fed up with shoddy service and being taken advantage of.