Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,141 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gendudr's Posts

They never should have let it get so bad. If they are taking top dollar then they should provide a top network. In SF they are terrible, at least in my experience as someone who works and lives i... See more...
They never should have let it get so bad. If they are taking top dollar then they should provide a top network. In SF they are terrible, at least in my experience as someone who works and lives in the downtown area. VERY disappointing from such a boastful company.
Union Square - terrible!! Dropped calles and my iPhone shows LTE while it take FOREVER for anything to load. They really are taxed in SF though happy to take your money while delivering a sub-par... See more...
Union Square - terrible!! Dropped calles and my iPhone shows LTE while it take FOREVER for anything to load. They really are taxed in SF though happy to take your money while delivering a sub-par network in SF. Sad. Maybe time to check out TMobile.
Duplicate post - please see: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1041073#1041073 Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
Data recently has been terrible and just because the device shows LTE doesn't mean you are getting the speeds VZ promises. I have also recently been very disappointed on how the network is not ke... See more...
Data recently has been terrible and just because the device shows LTE doesn't mean you are getting the speeds VZ promises. I have also recently been very disappointed on how the network is not keeping up with demand especially in SF. Very sad.
GSM not CDMA is better indoors. TMobile gives better signal than Verizon's CDMA indoors. I have both and recently have been reaching for my TMobile device when in the past Verizon used to be the ... See more...
GSM not CDMA is better indoors. TMobile gives better signal than Verizon's CDMA indoors. I have both and recently have been reaching for my TMobile device when in the past Verizon used to be the best. No longer, sadly.
Yes, and really sad. They are happy to take your money and not so good at delivering what they promise. Speeds are down and recently have been dropping calls. Clearly they have not kept up with t... See more...
Yes, and really sad. They are happy to take your money and not so good at delivering what they promise. Speeds are down and recently have been dropping calls. Clearly they have not kept up with the demand though still charge as much for worse service.
Live in SF, used to love VZ, now they are pretty bad especially on weekends. Their claim of the best network are not true. Maybe time to jump ship. They charge so much for so little in a key mark... See more...
Live in SF, used to love VZ, now they are pretty bad especially on weekends. Their claim of the best network are not true. Maybe time to jump ship. They charge so much for so little in a key market. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!