I've never needed to be listed as account manager before. My parents live on the other side of the state. All I've done in the past is provide a 4 digit password and I've been able to upgrade, no... Ver más...
I've never needed to be listed as account manager before. My parents live on the other side of the state. All I've done in the past is provide a 4 digit password and I've been able to upgrade, no issues. Sent from my iPhone
I'm looking to upgrade my phone in the store. I'm on a family plan with my father and mother. In the past I've been able to do so, as long as I provide the account password. I'm wondering if this... Ver más...
I'm looking to upgrade my phone in the store. I'm on a family plan with my father and mother. In the past I've been able to do so, as long as I provide the account password. I'm wondering if this is still the case? As previously stated, I've upgraded before in store with no issues as long as I provide a password. This was before verizon ever assigned roles to people.