Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,857 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AsianAlan's Posts

- lakingslayer wrote: ... Can anyone tell us if there is a fix in the works from Samsung/Verizon? sure, i can handle this question easy.  NO As far as any of us on the forum... See more...
- lakingslayer wrote: ... Can anyone tell us if there is a fix in the works from Samsung/Verizon? sure, i can handle this question easy.  NO As far as any of us on the forum know, Verizon doesn't even seem to officially acknowledge that there is a problem, though the problem has been acknowledged by many news outlets and I heard somewhere that even Samsung said there is a problem. But as far as any response from Verizon about the issue, let me summarize their response: - do a factory reset - turn off any functionality other than the phone Oh yeah, forgot to mention that you need to uninstall all your apps and turn off the bloatware that is provided by verizon.
Yeah, I was having the same problem two days ago.  After it dropped below 10% I just couldn't use it, even when plugged in to the charger.  I turned it off, once it charged above maybe 10% or so ... See more...
Yeah, I was having the same problem two days ago.  After it dropped below 10% I just couldn't use it, even when plugged in to the charger.  I turned it off, once it charged above maybe 10% or so it, started to behave a little better and would actually start charging again.  Still having terrible battery life though. Had the phone unplugged for 3 hours, down to 40% battery now.
Don't you realise that VZW isn't interested in fixing anything or your loyalty. They want your  money now, but they're ignoring that fact that once the contract is over, unhappy customers switch... See more...
Don't you realise that VZW isn't interested in fixing anything or your loyalty. They want your  money now, but they're ignoring that fact that once the contract is over, unhappy customers switch providers. >>Post edited to remove discussion of moderation; please review the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
So samsung acknowledges the problem, IB has reported on the problem, and VZW still doesn't acknowledge it? wonder if that will effect anybody's decision to stay with Verizon after their contract... See more...
So samsung acknowledges the problem, IB has reported on the problem, and VZW still doesn't acknowledge it? wonder if that will effect anybody's decision to stay with Verizon after their contract expires....
If they're only providing you with a half functioning phone, why should you have to pay the full price? I've paid for a top of the line (at the time) phone with WiFi and 4G. - processes hang ... See more...
If they're only providing you with a half functioning phone, why should you have to pay the full price? I've paid for a top of the line (at the time) phone with WiFi and 4G. - processes hang and there is lag in the interface - My wifi connectivity is spotty, even when I'm sitting next to the router - I have to reboot my phone when I leave work to have it connect to the network. - My 4G loads web pages about as fast as my old 14.4kbps modem, and less reliably. doesn't sound like I'm getting what i'm paying for.
if only Verizon and samsung were as aggressive about resolving these issues as they are about (discussion of moderation removed) that violate their TOS, even though they give potential resolution... See more...
if only Verizon and samsung were as aggressive about resolving these issues as they are about (discussion of moderation removed) that violate their TOS, even though they give potential resolutions we might actually get something done. Seems dumb to (discussion of moderation removed) since with no resolution or comment from verizon, I am much more likely to switch carriers. Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing these problems.  The worst one for me is really the wifi connectivity issue.  I'll be in the same room as my router with my laptop, tablet, and chrome a... See more...
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing these problems.  The worst one for me is really the wifi connectivity issue.  I'll be in the same room as my router with my laptop, tablet, and chrome all connecting to the wifi just fine, and the dang phone has a full wifi signal and connectivity issues.  I know they don't recommending rooting, but I'm really tempted to root that phone and switch to a version of android that actually works.