Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,387 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

John_S's Posts

You have to customize each conversation individually. In Messages + go in each conversation tap on the three dots in the upper right corner. Then go to customize - notifications. Or you can go to... See more...
You have to customize each conversation individually. In Messages + go in each conversation tap on the three dots in the upper right corner. Then go to customize - notifications. Or you can go to the main settings for the phone, then Apps and notifications - app info. Find Messages plus then notifications. a list of your conversations is there and you can set them up there.
The blue Turbo is a Best Buy exclusive. Verizon doesn't sell the blue version so the promotion won't work for that one.
Would existing lines on my account get a discount if I got a new smartphone on the Edge plan and switched to More Everything? The fee for basic phones is $30, or $20 with the discount. Is the $20... See more...
Would existing lines on my account get a discount if I got a new smartphone on the Edge plan and switched to More Everything? The fee for basic phones is $30, or $20 with the discount. Is the $20 only for new phones purchased using the Edge plan or would the two basic phones already on my account get the discount?
That's what everyone says and I understand the reasoning. Maybe I'm figuring it wrong, but I still think it's a good deal no matter what the data. The way I figure it if I get a 32 gb Turbo my ba... See more...
That's what everyone says and I understand the reasoning. Maybe I'm figuring it wrong, but I still think it's a good deal no matter what the data. The way I figure it if I get a 32 gb Turbo my base charges before taxes and fees will only go up 52 cents a month, like 2.09 for the 64 gb. Yes, it will go up but not much and I'll have a brand new phone. If I wait and go on contract I'll have to pay $199 or $249 for the phone plus activation fee and $40 a month line access as opposed to $25. Again, maybe I'm figuring it wrong, that's what I'm doing now, trying to decide whether to Edge Up or just wait two months and go on contract. Plus my wife will soon be upgrading to a smartphone and Edge seems the only feasable way to go.
I get a 21% corporate discount now on my talk and text plan. I'm thinking of going to Edge with More Everything. What portion is the discount applied to? Would it be the line access for my smartp... See more...
I get a 21% corporate discount now on my talk and text plan. I'm thinking of going to Edge with More Everything. What portion is the discount applied to? Would it be the line access for my smartphone or the data portion of the bill?
No I haven't been able to figure it out so far. One day last week it did it almost every time I typed but it hasn't done it again since.
Yesterday my Razr M started dropping calls when I'm calling from places where I normally use the phone and have not had problems. I will be talking then I hear a beep and the call is gone. This i... See more...
Yesterday my Razr M started dropping calls when I'm calling from places where I normally use the phone and have not had problems. I will be talking then I hear a beep and the call is gone. This is very annoying to say the least. As I said two days ago it was fine and suddenly yesterday and today it is doing this.
I appreciate your help but this is not what I'm looking for. As the original poster has said, at times when you touch the screen to text while in landscape mode the size of the keyboard increases... See more...
I appreciate your help but this is not what I'm looking for. As the original poster has said, at times when you touch the screen to text while in landscape mode the size of the keyboard increases. I have had it happen three or four times, but can't figure out what caused it or duplicate it. It's not a matter of the size of the font, it is the size of the keyboard it's self.
Same thing here. I also prefer the larger keyboard because it makes it easier to type without hitting wrong keys. I've asked this question on another android discussion board but haven't gotten a... See more...
Same thing here. I also prefer the larger keyboard because it makes it easier to type without hitting wrong keys. I've asked this question on another android discussion board but haven't gotten answer yet. I'm glad to see that someone else has experienced the same thing. If I find out anything I will post the answer here.
Mine has been good since I moved and rebooted the router at work. If you go into your settings and go to battery, then if you touch the basic graph it will take you to a more detailed graph and y... See more...
Mine has been good since I moved and rebooted the router at work. If you go into your settings and go to battery, then if you touch the basic graph it will take you to a more detailed graph and you can see if the drain is worse at certain times. Also go into data and see if any apps are using a lot of data, also go into settings and check show wifi and it will show which apps are using the most wifi. You could have an app that is running and draining the battery. I noticed Google+ used a lot of data and I hardly use it at all so I logged out and that seemed to help.
I think I found the cause of the sudden drain, it appears that it was the wifi at work. I noticed that at home the drain was not as bad so I checked the battery graph and saw a pattern of severe ... See more...
I think I found the cause of the sudden drain, it appears that it was the wifi at work. I noticed that at home the drain was not as bad so I checked the battery graph and saw a pattern of severe drain only certain times. I work in a fairly large area and the router was not in a great location, so I relocated it, which also necessitated a reboot, and now my battery drain seems to be back to normal. Hopefully that was all it was.
How can I check to see what is sending and receiving. The phone is only two months old and this change in battery life just happen, from great to constant drain all at once.
I was getting great battery life until the last two days. Wifi is using between 25 - 30 %, I notice on the wifi indicator that it is sending and receiving every few seconds. I was getting three d... See more...
I was getting great battery life until the last two days. Wifi is using between 25 - 30 %, I notice on the wifi indicator that it is sending and receiving every few seconds. I was getting three days easily on a charge now only a little over a day. I haven't added any apps or changed anything I did a couple of updates the other night. I had trouble one day with the Accuweather circle, it wasn't updating the time and temp; I rebooted the phone and it started working. I checked the running apps and don't see anything out of the ordinary.
This has happened three times in the last four days. When I recieve a text as soon as I either touch the screen to scroll or slide the out the keyboard to reply the phone reboots. The message wil... See more...
This has happened three times in the last four days. When I recieve a text as soon as I either touch the screen to scroll or slide the out the keyboard to reply the phone reboots. The message will still be there but I have to search for it and open it. This just started happening this week and is becoming annoying. Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea what might be causing it?