Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,881 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Billfleming2's Posts

Ok Don, I think you are on to something here...My phone is also encrypted..and your description fits mine exactly. I got agravated at the upgrade and knowing my pics were there but I couldnt l... See more...
Ok Don, I think you are on to something here...My phone is also encrypted..and your description fits mine exactly. I got agravated at the upgrade and knowing my pics were there but I couldnt look at them..So I backed them all up with Kies and then did a full reset to 4.4.4. This solved the issue completely..I think you are spot on with the cache too.. I am a little bummed at how little has changed from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4. I was in BestBuy looking at the Note 4 (with 4.4.4) and there were some real differences. So I looked up what you are supposed to get with 4.4.4 and I dont see most of what they say it has...e.g. The Phone and Contacts apps look very different on Note 4...Maybe its a hardware thing, or maybe it didnt fully update..either way it wa not worth the agravation in my opinion.. Did you notice differences when you updated?
I tried clear data, clear cache..No luck, and then decided to Clear defaults as if there could be some default that displays the thumbs and pics themselves..no luck...
I did what you said...but still no thumbnails or way to see the photos. I have cleared all defaults...just weird...Any other ideas?
Hi All, I just got my update for Kitkat 4.4.4 on my Note 3. Now when I go into the gallery there are no thumbnails, and any photo I select it says "Unable to Load photo" If I select a video, I... See more...
Hi All, I just got my update for Kitkat 4.4.4 on my Note 3. Now when I go into the gallery there are no thumbnails, and any photo I select it says "Unable to Load photo" If I select a video, I can then select MXPlayer and the video will play, but still no thumbnails. The pics are still there, (I checked the folders) but since the upgrade I can disply them on my phone..In fact any new pics do the same thing..Unable to load photo. Anyone have any idea here? Thanks