Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,810 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vgage03's Posts

Its bad business practice not to have ethical services. As it may be a reality that sales people will be unethical it says a lot for a business that would back them. It is very sad when I go to t... See more...
Its bad business practice not to have ethical services. As it may be a reality that sales people will be unethical it says a lot for a business that would back them. It is very sad when I go to the store to purchase a new phone that I have to look the sales clerk in the eye and tell them not to BS me. To give it to me straight and usually you get different responses after that. Now in regards to your question I am in a similar boat. I have a mobile hot spot that I do like but I want to find a cheaper alternative to internet access then verizons highly over priced data plans. My phone line contract is almost up so I will transfer my phone line to that contract and stop using the hot spot. I really doubt verizon will let you out of the contract so you just need to decide what will save you more money. Continue to pay the monthly charge for the hot spot or is it cheaper to pay the cancellation fee and use the feature on your phone.