Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,314 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bridgets71's Posts

No I have a full understanding of the corporate program which is not the same as the individual one but even if I didn't it is not an excuse for the poor customer service I received.
The BYOD program I am talking about is the one that is offered through your corporate company and has nothing to do with an "out of contract device". The program allows a corporate associate to u... See more...
The BYOD program I am talking about is the one that is offered through your corporate company and has nothing to do with an "out of contract device". The program allows a corporate associate to use their personal device for company use also and in return Verizon has set up a special pricing for these associates through a contract with the corporate office. When I signed up for it in November I was told it would take up to 30 days to complete the setup and reflect on my account. I tried multiple times to find out why my bill was not reflected the correct amount with no help from customer service.
In November 2014 I signed up for the BOYD(bring your own device) for Verizon through my corporate office. On November 10 I received confirmation that my application was approved and accepted by V... See more...
In November 2014 I signed up for the BOYD(bring your own device) for Verizon through my corporate office. On November 10 I received confirmation that my application was approved and accepted by Verizon. On November 29 I purchased a tablet at Verizon and the associate signed it up for the BYOD since my account was already approved for the program. When I asked when my phone bill would reflect the amount of my the BYOD plan monthly amount the associate told me it would show up on on next monthly bill. When it did not show up I call customer service to ask why. I spoke with  3 customer service reps and no one knew anything about the program. After 2 hours on the phone I was told that they had fixed my issue and it would be reflected on my next bill. Again it did not show up. I again called customer service and spoke with 2 different customer service reps who knew nothing about the program either. When I finally got the customer service rep to look at my confirmation I was told yes I was set up for the program and it should show up on my bill. Again it did not. I then was told that the best way to handle it was to go to the store so I did. The store associate said that it was set up for the program in November but no one had changed the monthly service plan to reflect the correct amount. The associate then switched it and told me that in order to get a credit for the previous months I had to call customer service. I called customer service and was passed around again this time to 3 different customer service reps and still no one knew anything about the BYOD program and just kept telling me that my bill was currently reflecting the amount. Of course it was because the store associate had just fixed it. I was sent to the credit department and was told my account was approved in November and passed back to a customer service rep to fix my credit on my bill. This rep again did not know what the program was even after speaking with the rep in the credit department. After being told I was not a Verizon customer, I had never spoken with any previous to this call in all the years I have been with Verizon, and much more I finally was able to prove that I was a Verizon customer and had been since I was a customer of Alltel. I was finally told that I had called in previously but they still did not know anything about the BYOD program. After 2 hours of being on the phone and getting different stories from each customer service rep I asked to speak to a manager. The manager of course knew nothing about the BYOD program, gave me the run around, tried to convince me that I wasn't a Verizon customer, accused me of lying about calling in previously to discuss this issue and then turned around to say he did see where I had called in and that my bill should have been fixed in November and should have been verified when I purchased my tablet. Then he told me that he could do nothing for me to help credit my account for the months I should have been receiving the lower rate. He was rude, hateful and accused me several times of lying about my account and my calls. I am extremely frustrated over this and am considering leaving Verizon. I would like to know who or where I can file an official complaint without having to speak with another useless customer service rep. Any one know the way to get this resolved?