I have been with Verizon for awhile and originally signed up on an unlimited everything plan. Well do to an error, my plan was changed, I called and was told it was put back to my unlimited every... Ver más...
I have been with Verizon for awhile and originally signed up on an unlimited everything plan. Well do to an error, my plan was changed, I called and was told it was put back to my unlimited everything plan for 100.00 (70 unlimited talk/text & 30 unlimited data). Well, I got a letter about a month ago saying my "promo" was being removed and I needed to pick a new plan. I call in and find out when they put me back on what I thought was my original plan, they put me on a temporary promotion. So long story short, this "promo" now ends and my bill goes from 115.00 w/tax to 145.00. Nobody can put me back on the plan I was on apparently so thinking of going to T-Mobile. I like the convenience of paying 1 price for unlimited everything and w/T-Mobile it's 70 bucks for unlimited everything. Anyone gone to T-Mobile or came from T-Mobile? I also travel alot, to major cities, curious how the coverage difference is. Thanks! J