Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,066 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

taboss's Posts

I just received a prepaid phone yesterday and found it does not meet my needs. I would like to cancel the service, as it says I can within 14 days. However, I'm unable to contact a representative... See more...
I just received a prepaid phone yesterday and found it does not meet my needs. I would like to cancel the service, as it says I can within 14 days. However, I'm unable to contact a representative. I've called the numbers listed on the Verizon website for per paid plans, and I've called from my phone with 611. I'm very frustrated in not being able to contact a representative about this. I was considering moving my phone service from AT&T to Verizon because of the improved coverage in my area that Verizon provides, but I sure couldn't take this lack of being about to contact a representative about an issue. Does anyone know how I can contact a pre paid customer rep?
I received a prepaid phone Samsung Gusto 2 with the $35 per month plan yesterday. After trying to use the phone, I found it is not very useful to me, as it is very hard to text on. I tried callin... See more...
I received a prepaid phone Samsung Gusto 2 with the $35 per month plan yesterday. After trying to use the phone, I found it is not very useful to me, as it is very hard to text on. I tried calling the numbers provided on the Verizon website and dialing 611 from the phone. Neither one gave me an option where I could talk to a representative. I'm getting very frustrated trying to contact Verizon. I'm currently with AT&T and was considering switching to Verizon due to them having better coverage in my area (Fort Mohave, AZ). Which was the reason I tried the prepaid phone, so I could test it out before I made the change from AT&T to Verizon. However, based on this experience of not being able to talk to a representative, I don't think I will consider the switch now. Doe anyone know how I can contact a Verizon representative?