Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,093 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GinaDS's Posts

I'm beginning to think there is just something wrong with this particular phone because there are sooooo MANY with the same exact IssueSSSS.... What really upsets me is the salesman absolutely wo... See more...
I'm beginning to think there is just something wrong with this particular phone because there are sooooo MANY with the same exact IssueSSSS.... What really upsets me is the salesman absolutely woulsnwolay off me Abt this phone which wasn't the one I went in to get . should've listened to MYSELF... 
Mine will CONNECT but it BUZZES to the person on the other end OR The PHONE APP completely stops and I cannot answer a call. Have to pull over, disconnect Bluetooth then call....? Just got this M... See more...
Mine will CONNECT but it BUZZES to the person on the other end OR The PHONE APP completely stops and I cannot answer a call. Have to pull over, disconnect Bluetooth then call....? Just got this MotoZ2 in March and no doubt I recv'd a refurbished (although I paid $720 for a NEW ONE) but now it seems it just has major issues... I've always had MOTOROLA phone and never had any issues?
Same with Moto Z2 Force. I'm so frustrated and its NEW...
Mine has done this since the day I got it.... Very frustrated with SO many issues with this one phone and I've ALWAys used Motorola phones and NEVER had a problem??
Who would I talk to about these same issues so many seem to have with this phone. I've been using Motorola phones for 12 years and NEVER had these issues.  I bought a NEW phone (Moto Z2 Force) an... See more...
Who would I talk to about these same issues so many seem to have with this phone. I've been using Motorola phones for 12 years and NEVER had these issues.  I bought a NEW phone (Moto Z2 Force) and I know it was REFURBISHED because previous people's stuff was on it . I took it back to the store and was told to "Give it time to adjust"???? This was back in March. Phone app just stops. It will ring but not give me any option to answer, especially if on Bluetooth. Playing music, it just randomly stops. Phone app always comes up saying "Phone has stopped" Or "DIAL request modified to USSD request"??? And then there is "signal" , NO matter where, its SLOW and NO I don't use 22 GB in a month. I literally have to be WIFI'g to get on the internet or APPS requiring DATA. This is beyond frustrating and inconvenient. WHY WON'T VERIZON help? Especially a customer of so many years paying $400+/month and its been higher before unlimited which really isn't unlimited, 5 cell phones, home internet and house phone. I don't understand. When you pay $720 for a phone, you expect it to be NEW and WORK properly, right? HELP?
I have this exact same problem. Just got it in March. Phone won't let me answer, especially over Bluetooth,not all the time but ALot. Signal SUCKS for whatever reason. I purchase Motorola for the... See more...
I have this exact same problem. Just got it in March. Phone won't let me answer, especially over Bluetooth,not all the time but ALot. Signal SUCKS for whatever reason. I purchase Motorola for the SIGNAL. FREEZES up ALoT. Just too many problems to name. I've gone to the store I bought it, 2 days after purchase, was told "Give it some time"??? Waited, went back, nothing we can do? REALLy? I didn't pay $720 for a phone I CANNOT even use. When I'm playing music, it even STOPS, just stops randomly. I've called customer service who said I'd need to talk to some other department, transferred 4 times, then dropped call. Did a chat, she said the same, wrong department... I'm frustrated and getting angry because I cannot even use my phone most of the time at this point......
l3umms Sorry it didn't tag ya , suggestion about your HIGH DATA above. Hope you get that under control QUICKLY!! Best wishes!!!
@I3umms Sorry, I forgot to tag you. Please read my comment above about your DATA! Hope it helps you before you end up in a HORRIFIC situation as I did with Bills over $1,000+ per month... BECAU... See more...
@I3umms Sorry, I forgot to tag you. Please read my comment above about your DATA! Hope it helps you before you end up in a HORRIFIC situation as I did with Bills over $1,000+ per month... BECAUSE PPL CAN HIJACK YOUR DATA ONLINE... And, VERIZON will NOT take your word, nor will the FRAUD dept do ANYTHING. I've gone through the HIGHEST (Diamond Ticket) of levels with DATA STOLEN ISSUES. Best wishes! I know its not to do with your WIFI issues, but I noticed you mentioned its using ALOT of data
Have you Set your HOMEFUSION router to a HIDDEN NETWORK? IF  not, I HIGHLY recommend you call TECH SUPPORT and let them walk you through this process. The reason I say this is my DATA was and now... See more...
Have you Set your HOMEFUSION router to a HIDDEN NETWORK? IF  not, I HIGHLY recommend you call TECH SUPPORT and let them walk you through this process. The reason I say this is my DATA was and now AGAIN is being Hijacked via the Internet. So, basically, if your DATA is skyrocketing, chances are VERY high that someone is USING YOUR DATA that YOU HAVE TO PAY as I've been facing since MARCH 2014. FOR 3 years PRIOR, no problems WHATSOEVER. MY THOUGHTS are When the TECH comes out to install, THEY SHOULD ADVISE OF THIS AND SET IT UP HIDDEN NETWORK TO START WITH but they don't because VERIZON IS MAKING TONS OF $ off of ALL of us. If you look under the topic of HOMEFUSION DATA OVERAGES, you'll see a TON of others. ALSO, if you check the BBB, you will see MILLIONS of complaints filed because IT IS NOT FAIR THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMEONE OVERSEAS TO HIJACK MY DATA AND YET I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN EASILY IDENTIFY THE "IP ADDRESSES" and KNOW ITS NOT ME USING THIS DATA. It was RESOLVED after putting it under HIDDEN NETWORK, until the Dec 15-Jan 16 bill and again this month. BUT, we did get a new computer Christmas and I believe somehow its not picking up the HIDDEN NETWORK. BUT, I would ABSOLUTELY call TECH SUPPORT and TELL THEM YOU WANT TO SET YOUR HOME FUSION TO A HIDDEN NETWORK and they will walk you through it. HOPE IT HELPS YOU, if ya not careful, you will be looking at RIDICULOUS charges, like $1,000+ FOR A MONTHHHHHHHHHHHH. YES, one month. And, to make it worse, there were 7 weeks back in January 2014/February 2014 that we were NOT Home and the BOX WAS TURNED OFF but yet still billed for RIDICULOUS amounts of data. Because I was TIRED of dealing with this, I set up Deer cams on STEADY video and video'd the box frontal and the computer side while gone, showing that BOX OFF for 7 weeks straight! YEP, DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT! Best wishes!
Best wishes @SmokinJoeG !! The congressman and senators are definitely on top of this! I have been video recording (24/7) the Router SHOWING its OFF (Yet on many days its saying we used DATA BUT ... See more...
Best wishes @SmokinJoeG !! The congressman and senators are definitely on top of this! I have been video recording (24/7) the Router SHOWING its OFF (Yet on many days its saying we used DATA BUT THE VIDEO IS DATE/TIME STAMPED!)! Also, video'g anything done when it has been turned on with date/time stamp! IVE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT W/CYCLE BEGINNING ON THE 16TH OF JULY!! Keep me updated and I will help you as much as I can. I understand how hard it is to be done this way. Single mother, disabled and on IVs at home with NOT a penny of child support--I can't afford to be robbed! I began this back in late March! So, after taking it all to lawyers/judges that I'm friends with from my career prior to disability, and Congressional reps/senators, I won't back down! Hang in there!!! As for the Contract FINE PRINT WRITING AS ABOVE PERSON STATED, YES WE DO HAVE RIGHTS!!! GinaDS O:) Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
@gcinsetn Yes I DO! My past career was Law Enforcement so I have lots of lawyer/Judge friends (And I have Both my Congressional reps and Senators (also CLOSEEE friends) who have reviewed my evide... See more...
@gcinsetn Yes I DO! My past career was Law Enforcement so I have lots of lawyer/Judge friends (And I have Both my Congressional reps and Senators (also CLOSEEE friends) who have reviewed my evidence as well) who have reviewed this. When I have VIDEO RECORDED This Home Fusion Box being OFF And the times ON (24/7) As well as a video of what's done. I HAVE FULL EVIDENCE...BUT, AGAIN, AS STATED EARLIER, THIS BILLING CYCLE THAT BEGAN JULY 16TH, I'VE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT! I AM ASSUMING THE DIAMOND TICKET, AS WELL AS PROOF SHOWN TOOK CARE OF THIS PROBLEM.. Have a blessed day! GinaDS O:) Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
3 NOT 33!!!!
Good!! I'm still waiting to hear from the DIAMOND TICKET TO NO AVAIL. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR BACK. I WILL BE CONTACTING FCC IN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY. JUST FYI--SINCE DIAMOND TICKET/CONVERSATION-... See more...
Good!! I'm still waiting to hear from the DIAMOND TICKET TO NO AVAIL. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR BACK. I WILL BE CONTACTING FCC IN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY. JUST FYI--SINCE DIAMOND TICKET/CONVERSATION--IVE YET TO RECEIVE A 50% ALERT THO. BILLING CYCLE STARTED JULY 16TH!!!! THATS SPEAKS VOLUMES!!
PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U GO FOR LAWSUIT. I'VE SPOKEN WITH 33 ATTORNEY'S NOW WHO SAY THIS IS MAJOR. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT! CAN'T GET VERIZON TO RESPOND ALTHOUGH THEY SAID I WOULD GET A RESPONSE WITH... See more...
PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U GO FOR LAWSUIT. I'VE SPOKEN WITH 33 ATTORNEY'S NOW WHO SAY THIS IS MAJOR. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT! CAN'T GET VERIZON TO RESPOND ALTHOUGH THEY SAID I WOULD GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS AND ITS BEEN WEEEEKS!!!
Same here BUT DIRECT TV IS NOT CONNECTED. THE TECH THAT INSTALLED KNOWS THAT. WE LIVE IN THE WOODS. WE DONT WATCH "TV" ON COMPUTER--WE JUST CAN'T AND WOULD PREFER TV ANYWAY. THEY'VE TOLD ME THE ... See more...
Same here BUT DIRECT TV IS NOT CONNECTED. THE TECH THAT INSTALLED KNOWS THAT. WE LIVE IN THE WOODS. WE DONT WATCH "TV" ON COMPUTER--WE JUST CAN'T AND WOULD PREFER TV ANYWAY. THEY'VE TOLD ME THE SAME THINGS. THEY DID A "DIAMOND" TICKET WEEKSSSSS AGO AND EVEN SENT ME A TEXT THAT WILL SEND AN EMAIL TO THE PERSON BUT I'VE RESPONDED BUT NO RESPONSE. I FELT OK WE R GETTING SOMEWHERE WHEN I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO AND I RECVD THAT TEXT W/THAT EMAIL ADDRESS BUT NOTHING SO FAR.. AT LEAST A MONTH...
We started with JetPack until we were eligible for HomeFusion. I kept suspending it NOT MKNOWING U R STUCK WITH IT FOR THE 2 YR AGREEMENT. I WOULD THINK, THAT WHEN U GO WITH HOMEFUSION AS IT CAM... See more...
We started with JetPack until we were eligible for HomeFusion. I kept suspending it NOT MKNOWING U R STUCK WITH IT FOR THE 2 YR AGREEMENT. I WOULD THINK, THAT WHEN U GO WITH HOMEFUSION AS IT CAME AVAILABLE THEY WOULD RELEASE THE JETPACK BUT NOOOO WAY... SO SORRY FOR WHAT U HAVE GONE THRU--I DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND.. SO WAITING ON A DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDER. ATT DSL U GET 300 GB A MONTH FOR $59/ MTH AND I PAY $120/ MTH FOR JUST 30 GB'S??
And they do not Offer UNLIMITED DATA THE HIGHEST PACKAGE IS 30 GB A MONTH FOR $120 WHEN I COULD BE PAYING $50/MTH IF I HAD ATT DSL WITH 300 FB/MTH BUT NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA. THIS IS WHY THEY D... See more...
And they do not Offer UNLIMITED DATA THE HIGHEST PACKAGE IS 30 GB A MONTH FOR $120 WHEN I COULD BE PAYING $50/MTH IF I HAD ATT DSL WITH 300 FB/MTH BUT NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA. THIS IS WHY THEY DO THIS CAUSE THEY KNOW PEOPLE CANT GET INTERNET SERVICE IN RURAL AREAS. BUT IM WAITING ON WINDSTREAM THEY R 8 MILES FROM MY HOME NOW!!! 200 GB/MTH FOR $70/MTH!!! GinaDS O:) Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
Its NOT a cell phone. Its HOME FUSION INTERNET. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM TIL March. But THEY'VE done  DIAMOND TICKET AND I HAVEN'T RECVD A 50% YET AND WE R HALFWAY THRU THE BILLING CYCLE.. I SURE HOPE... See more...
Its NOT a cell phone. Its HOME FUSION INTERNET. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM TIL March. But THEY'VE done  DIAMOND TICKET AND I HAVEN'T RECVD A 50% YET AND WE R HALFWAY THRU THE BILLING CYCLE.. I SURE HOPE THEY FIGURE IT OUT. LOOKS LIKE THEY MAY HAVE BASED ON NO 50% ALERT YET WHEN WE WOULD HAVE THAT WITHIN 1-3 DAYS... Gina    O:) Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID >> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service << Edited by:  Verizon Moderator
SmokinJoG SAME HERE! I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT "TEXT" #S THAT WE RECEIVE THE SAMEEEE THING.  TO NO AVAIL, NOW THEY R DOING A "DIAMOND" TICKET? NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS. AT THIS POINT, I FEEL ITS A SCAM.... See more...
SmokinJoG SAME HERE! I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT "TEXT" #S THAT WE RECEIVE THE SAMEEEE THING.  TO NO AVAIL, NOW THEY R DOING A "DIAMOND" TICKET? NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS. AT THIS POINT, I FEEL ITS A SCAM. GUESS WHAT? OUR CYCLE ENDED AT MIDNIGHT LAST NITE. I HAD THE BOX OFFFFFF FOR TWOOOOO DAYSSAID WE USED 12.812 GB OF DATA AND BOX WAS "OFF"... THAT IS DOWN RIGHT WRONG. I HOPE SOMEONE FIXES WHATEVER IS GOING ON. GO TO UR " ADMIN" PAGE AND LOOK CAREFULLY UNDER EACH TAB. I FOUND "FIOS" UNDER MINEIF I HAD FIOS I WOULDN'T BE HAVING NO DATA PROBLEMS. ITS NOT EVEN ELIGIBLE WHERE I LIVE??? THAT'S WHEN SHE SAID "I NEED TO DO A DIAMOND TICKET". BUT SHE REMINDED ME ABT 50 TIMES OVER 3 1/ 2 HOURS " I CANT OVERRIDE THESE CHARGES".. CRAZY MESS IS WHAT IT IS. STAY IN TOUCH!!!! Gina    O:) Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID