Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,145 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bicestephen's Posts

However, it wasn't. I'm in CDT. That would make them 1 hour ahead.. Which still would have put me in the green. I am going to go ahead and continue to blame them for not knowing exactly what they... See more...
However, it wasn't. I'm in CDT. That would make them 1 hour ahead.. Which still would have put me in the green. I am going to go ahead and continue to blame them for not knowing exactly what they were talking about since he was an entire weekend off.
I need to know where I can file a formal complaint with this company. I was in dire need to upgrade my phone (shattered and torn iPhone4), so of course I went to Verizon when I had an upgrade. Fo... See more...
I need to know where I can file a formal complaint with this company. I was in dire need to upgrade my phone (shattered and torn iPhone4), so of course I went to Verizon when I had an upgrade. Fortunately for me, my upgrade landed me close enough to Black Friday. I decided to wait and see what they were offering. They had A BUNCH of deals I wanted to pounce on. The associate that helped me steered me clear of Windows Phones and iPhones and was leaning me closer to the Droids. (no complaints here) Anyway, he informed me that I could but the LG G2 from him at $50 in store, or I could drive home (an hour and a half away) to buy it online for.. Wait for it.. FREE! Naturally, I thought to myself, "I'll be home before midnight to get me a new phone for free." That's the normal thought process for someone who wants to save money, right? Well, come to find out........ He was wrong! He told me as long as I placed the order by midnight, I could get the phone for free.. I then started cursing at my computer screen.. Then realized that I was still out a phone.. Mine was starting to cut my ear while talking on it.. I ended up buying myself a cheap Windows phone from the slim pickings of deals they had online yet. I ended up spending more money than I was supposed to and I'm still mad about it. I know that it's still a good deal, but it's about the principality.. So, this brings me to my next point.. Being the typical American consumer, I was shopping online for Cyber Monday deals.. Guess who found the LG G2 for free online.. Unfortunately, I had already used my upgrade because I didn't want to miss out on a deal.. Let's recap.. I'm mad because the associate I talked to was misleading. He confused me into thinking the deal was Black Friday only. Nothing was ever mentioned about Cyber Monday in my discussion AT ALL. My wife was there and she's just as mad as I am. Don't get me wrong.. I'm not upset with the purchase I made.. I'm mad because I was mislead and lied to.