Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,129 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

xchambers's Correct Answers

You are not allowed to tell someone to not do something when no one has even gotten their hands on the S5. It is going to easily be one of the best phones on the market in everyway, and my Galaxy... See more...
You are not allowed to tell someone to not do something when no one has even gotten their hands on the S5. It is going to easily be one of the best phones on the market in everyway, and my Galaxy S4 is amazing. The BOGO offer ends on 04/17/14!
You are definitely able to transfer your upgrade to another line. That is called a "Buddy Upgrade". You will however lose your unlimited data since it will be renewing the 2 year contract on your... See more...
You are definitely able to transfer your upgrade to another line. That is called a "Buddy Upgrade". You will however lose your unlimited data since it will be renewing the 2 year contract on your line.
No, they do not use the same data. 2 seperate accounts and 2 seperate phones means 2 seperate data packages. If you are using the same Apple ID though you will get the iMessages and App store pur... See more...
No, they do not use the same data. 2 seperate accounts and 2 seperate phones means 2 seperate data packages. If you are using the same Apple ID though you will get the iMessages and App store purchases mixed up. I recommend creating 2 seperate Apple IDs for 2 seperate iPhones.
The thing with switching from an Apple product to an Android is that Apple has you registered as you are still using an Apple product even after changing the password and phone number. You need t... See more...
The thing with switching from an Apple product to an Android is that Apple has you registered as you are still using an Apple product even after changing the password and phone number. You need to contact Apple and deregister her from Apples database. If you contact Apple they will know exactly what to do. After you do that she will be able to send and receive both SMS and MMS messages. I hope this helps.
If you have Total Equipment Coverage (TEC) $9.99 a month than yes it will be covered. You will have a $169.00 deductible though.
$30.00 upgrade fee covers a couple things that seem to help some customers out when receiving their new phone. It covers software updates, a wireless workshop which you can enroll on www.verizonw... See more...
$30.00 upgrade fee covers a couple things that seem to help some customers out when receiving their new phone. It covers software updates, a wireless workshop which you can enroll on www.verizonwireless.com/wirelessworkshop and your local store will set aside time to show you how to use your new phone, it also covers back up assistant which makes transfering contacts from one phone to another simple and easy. Hope this helps.
The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them. Hope this helps and take care. Ryan Comments edited a... See more...
The only thing I can advise you to do now is call 800-922-0204 and select option 3 for Technical support and discuss this with them. Hope this helps and take care. Ryan Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator