Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,979 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

robind_vzw's Correct Answers

Laytonoid, I can understand the concern you have around your device. We would encourage you to take the phone back to the original point of purchase. They will be able to further assist you with... See more...
Laytonoid, I can understand the concern you have around your device. We would encourage you to take the phone back to the original point of purchase. They will be able to further assist you with your phone. RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
_BrianZ, We always want to make sure we set the proper expectation as to when you should expect your Note 7. I am sorry to hear this was not the case for you. Please know that we are working dil... See more...
_BrianZ, We always want to make sure we set the proper expectation as to when you should expect your Note 7. I am sorry to hear this was not the case for you. Please know that we are working diligently to have the replacement devices out to you as quickly as possible. We do apologize for the inconvenience. RobinD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Morningview612, We understand the importance of having a working phone. We encourage you to reach out to our Financial Services  department Monday-Friday 7am 9pm CST 866-266-1445 and Satur... See more...
Morningview612, We understand the importance of having a working phone. We encourage you to reach out to our Financial Services  department Monday-Friday 7am 9pm CST 866-266-1445 and Saturday 7am-7pm. They will be able to further assist you with making arrangements. RobinD_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport