Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,213 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

iDroid's Correct Answers

UPS and FEDEX with a required signature.
You can walk into a Verizon store 9/16 and get an iPhone 7 if you can find one available my local store said they will be opening at 7am!
Your balance should be current as in paid in full by the date it is due or they may not ship the phone possibly.
If you pre ordered the iPhone 6 early enough you will get it on launch day Friday the 19th you guys should start to get tracking info any day now. If you were the unlucky ones that chose the 6... See more...
If you pre ordered the iPhone 6 early enough you will get it on launch day Friday the 19th you guys should start to get tracking info any day now. If you were the unlucky ones that chose the 6+ model we may have to wait until  sometime in October before we start seeing shipping info, it seems there may be a shortage of 6+ units available for pre order and launch day.
You can go in starting the 21st when the store of your choice opens.
I am starting to believe that Verizon does not have possession of the phones yet and is awaiting their shipment to process then box up into all our different orders. If Apple Sprint and AT&T are ... See more...
I am starting to believe that Verizon does not have possession of the phones yet and is awaiting their shipment to process then box up into all our different orders. If Apple Sprint and AT&T are shipping straight from Honk Kong or China directly to its customer orders maybe once they arrive to Verizon they will begin processing shipping emails and mailing them out. I am now more confident for a 10/14 date due to it is not just launching on Verizon this time but all four networks at the same time it would not be fair to have one company's phones delivered before another although i am sure some phones will slip through early of course.