Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,758 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

SierraTech's Correct Answers

Gene, Sounds like you are switching between towers. Have you updated your home tower (aka roaming PRL)? If not dial *228 option 2 (hopefully this will connect you w\ closest tower). When y... See more...
Gene, Sounds like you are switching between towers. Have you updated your home tower (aka roaming PRL)? If not dial *228 option 2 (hopefully this will connect you w\ closest tower). When you have 1x incoming call are usually routed to voicemail.
I had this problem, I fixed it by editing the mobile number in contacts. Just deleted the last digit and typed it back in. I thought the contact had iMessage turned off, and her go through setti... See more...
I had this problem, I fixed it by editing the mobile number in contacts. Just deleted the last digit and typed it back in. I thought the contact had iMessage turned off, and her go through settings but it was set correctly. It seems the early iOS 7 iMessage issues caused this issue in later version of iOS 7.1.x I had two contacts I had to do this to.