Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,765 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shutterbug07's Correct Answers

Direct corporate stores will give you one for free. Or you can call customer care and they can get you one. 800 922 0204
Verizon through walmart doesn't have unlimited everything for 45.. your probably talking about straight talk that will use some of verizons towers
Go to settings and then cellular and then turn data off. Were you on wifi when you activated and downloaded everything
I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place wher... See more...
I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place where you can upload your photos and then trasnfer them when you switched devices. It's a general standard messages thats sent to everyone (myself included) Just ignore it. It's really not that big of a deal.
As long as your service isnt suspended or your account is in collections, you can sell it to whoever you want. Also as long as it wasnt reported lost or stolen at any point and they reversed the ... See more...
As long as your service isnt suspended or your account is in collections, you can sell it to whoever you want. Also as long as it wasnt reported lost or stolen at any point and they reversed the status.
Take a deep breath. its going to be ok. First obvisouly power cycle on and off first to see if that makes a difference. If not, power down, pull sim card out for a few minutes and put back and po... See more...
Take a deep breath. its going to be ok. First obvisouly power cycle on and off first to see if that makes a difference. If not, power down, pull sim card out for a few minutes and put back and power back on. still having problems, back up your pics videos important stuff through your micro sd card and backup assistant and do a hard reset Apps> Settings> Backup and reset> factory data reset>reset device>delete all