Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,826 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

chinch's Correct Answers

email+accounts... add an account... other account pop/imap now input your settings and smtp server/userpassword given do you by goaddy (godaddy?). shouldn't need a fix, just adding the correct se... See more...
email+accounts... add an account... other account pop/imap now input your settings and smtp server/userpassword given do you by goaddy (godaddy?). shouldn't need a fix, just adding the correct settings.
rolexdpracer wrote:  So far I am loving my Trophy experience. The only issue I've had thus far is Twitter and Facebook notifications. Is there an way to get them from the app tiles, or do I h... See more...
rolexdpracer wrote:  So far I am loving my Trophy experience. The only issue I've had thus far is Twitter and Facebook notifications. Is there an way to get them from the app tiles, or do I have to wait for the email notification? Am I just missing something here? That is not yet programed/implemented in the respective apps.   For Twitter there are a few 3rd party choices that do live tile or better yet "toast" notifications. Check marketplace including the latest updates (online reviews might have tested versions without the live tiles).