Yes, your service will work, but not at your regular rate, unless you have the Verizon XL plan. Otherwise, international roaming charges apply. There is a plan for travel in Canada that you can... Ver más...
Yes, your service will work, but not at your regular rate, unless you have the Verizon XL plan. Otherwise, international roaming charges apply. There is a plan for travel in Canada that you can view here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/international/
Look at your detailed bill. Your account number is most certainly on it. Otherwise, call customer service.
You need to call customer service. A payment arrangement cannot be set up here. This is a peer forum. Call financial services at 866-266-1445.
You won't get a refund for the month already paid for either. It's quite clear in the prepaid terms and conditions that you won't get any refunds past the 14 day guarantee period:  "If you s... Ver más...
You won't get a refund for the month already paid for either. It's quite clear in the prepaid terms and conditions that you won't get any refunds past the 14 day guarantee period:  "If you signed up for Prepaid Service, no refunds will be granted after 14 days or if your account has been activated." That seems pretty clear to me.
You say Verizon is taking an "all or nothing" stance, but it seems you are doing the same thing. You signed contracts to get a discount on your phones, and now want the option to break that cont... Ver más...
You say Verizon is taking an "all or nothing" stance, but it seems you are doing the same thing. You signed contracts to get a discount on your phones, and now want the option to break that contract with no ETF. You seem to feel you have no obligation to fulfill your promise. As tikibar pointed out, you CAN switch to the new plans, you just won't get the additional discount until you complete your contract. It looks like Verizon is actually meeting you halfway, but halfway isn't enough for you. I guess nobody ever told you that 50% of SOMETHING is better than 100% of NOTHING. If you refuse to compromise then you will miss out on a lot of opportunities in your life.
I see your user name as imgja. You see your real name and everyone else sees your screen name.
I, too, have an s3 with charge port issues.  I have had the port replaced and it just failed again.  Verizon can't do anything about it, unless you have insurance, and it seems like extended warr... Ver más...
I, too, have an s3 with charge port issues.  I have had the port replaced and it just failed again.  Verizon can't do anything about it, unless you have insurance, and it seems like extended warranty or insurance claims wind up being a battle royale quite often. I actually bought another s3 off eBay and it did the same thing. My husband has an s4 with no charge port issues, but for myself, I think I'm going to use my son's upgrade and get an iPhone. I know so many people with iPhones who LOVE them and won't go back.
There is no customer service email anymore.
No. You must have cellular data turned on for MMS, but not standard text only messages.
Your account may be current now, but obviously there was a recent issue with a returned payment. Most companies are cracking down on bounced checks/payments, and even if you switch if there is a... Ver más...
Your account may be current now, but obviously there was a recent issue with a returned payment. Most companies are cracking down on bounced checks/payments, and even if you switch if there is a similar issue with your new provider they, too, will likely flag the account as cash only. I think you can also pay with a cashier's check,  which isn't much more convenient than cash only; because of whatever happened to put you on cash only, you have temporarily forfeited the convenience of online bill pay.
No, it doesn't.  If you block or disable cellular data, picture messages and other multimedia messages won't come through because they can't be sent over wifi, but they won't use your data allot... Ver más...
No, it doesn't.  If you block or disable cellular data, picture messages and other multimedia messages won't come through because they can't be sent over wifi, but they won't use your data allotment.
Go by your bill, which should be what the website says. Change the "data usage" settings in your phone to match bill cycle dates, since your phone either begins the "usage cycle" on the first of... Ver más...
Go by your bill, which should be what the website says. Change the "data usage" settings in your phone to match bill cycle dates, since your phone either begins the "usage cycle" on the first of the month or the date you activated the phone.
Verizon is still providing the service.  They are under no obligation to give you a phone, yes they do offer many for little to nothing with a contract but they don't have to. If your t.v. break... Ver más...
Verizon is still providing the service.  They are under no obligation to give you a phone, yes they do offer many for little to nothing with a contract but they don't have to. If your t.v. breaks, is the cable company responsible for replacing it since without it, you cannot utilize their service? No. I recently bought a brand new basic phone for my son from eBay for $20. I just asked for the ESN, and made sure the phone was compatible with my account. Once I knew that, I ordered it. Excellent option since he wanted a qwerty keyboard for texting but no touch screen. If you're careful, eBay is a viable alternative that can save you a lot of money.
You don't say whether or not the bill has been paid, just that your husband "is paying the bill." If it was late, one day or ten or twenty days, Verizon is justified in attempting to collect pay... Ver más...
You don't say whether or not the bill has been paid, just that your husband "is paying the bill." If it was late, one day or ten or twenty days, Verizon is justified in attempting to collect payment. While multiple calls per day are annoying, you could have easily avoided them by answering the first time letting them know payment is coming. When you ignore the calls, they will continue to call to try and contact you. If, as Snn5 suggested, the payment has posted already, why not answer the call and tell them when and how much the payment was? That should put an end to the collections calls. Going to the media probably won't get the response you want, since the facts are: 1) your payment was late; 2) you avoided and ignored multiple attempts by Verizon to collect payment;  and 3) you are now asking Verizon to stop such attempts, calling them harassment.  Your attempt to vilify Verizon will likely backfire. Think of it this way:  My son is 14 and carries a basic phone. He spends a lot of time in the summer  at the local skatepark. Last year there was an incident when I called him to come home and he didn't answer his phone. Did I stop calling because if he didn't answer the first call? I did not. I called many times over 30 minutes until he answered me.
If you turn off mobile data, you can still text (although no picture messages) for the international rate (depends on where you are) but this will be much cheaper than using international data.
No, only manufacturer defects. If you have total equipment coverage,  you can file an insurance claim, and get a replacement for a deductible...www.phoneclaim.com
It's because you have the data blocked. Even though you aren't billed for data on a basic phone with MMS, a block prevents ALL data use. I have data blocked on my son's phone and he can't do pic... Ver más...
It's because you have the data blocked. Even though you aren't billed for data on a basic phone with MMS, a block prevents ALL data use. I have data blocked on my son's phone and he can't do picture messaging either.
If you made the change effective yesterday,  then the allowance is prorated. For example, you have a 2 gig plan and have used 3 gigs, and want to go up to four. If you are on day 15 of the bill ... Ver más...
If you made the change effective yesterday,  then the allowance is prorated. For example, you have a 2 gig plan and have used 3 gigs, and want to go up to four. If you are on day 15 of the bill cycle and make the change immediately,  you now have 1 gig for days 1-15,  and 2 gig for days 16-30, so 3 total. If you use 3.5, overage! Make the change effective at the start of the bill cycle (provided you are still in the same cycle) and you would have that full 4 gigs of data.
If you recently changed or added your data plan and did not backdated it to the beginning of your billing cycle, then you have a prorated allowance for this month. Next month you should see the... Ver más...
If you recently changed or added your data plan and did not backdated it to the beginning of your billing cycle, then you have a prorated allowance for this month. Next month you should see the 2 gb allowance.
Call customer service for prepaid service at 888-294-6804. This is a peer to peer forum, and we have no way to assist you being customers with access only to our own accounts.