Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,595 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ann154's Correct Answers

Manually change it. You might have to turn off the auto time updates. 
What is the zip code for where you were having the issue?    I would think a repeater would be better option to improve the signal than a network extender. Repeaters are sold by third-party compani... See more...
What is the zip code for where you were having the issue?    I would think a repeater would be better option to improve the signal than a network extender. Repeaters are sold by third-party companies and are not affiliated with Verizon directly. 
Are you wanting connect the flash drive directly to your phone or to a computer/laptop? Unless you have a really old computer, most computer hard drives should have enough space for you to connect yo... See more...
Are you wanting connect the flash drive directly to your phone or to a computer/laptop? Unless you have a really old computer, most computer hard drives should have enough space for you to connect your phone to it via USB cable and you can move photos and video from your phone and onto your computer's storage drive. Even if the computer doesn't have enough room then any external hard drive or flash drive with enough space can be used to transfer the files from the phone to the drive. 
@jblas16_1 wrote: Is there a backup power source for cell towers in case of a power outage? We’ve had a couple of outages this week and my phone shows 5G or LTE, but I cannot connect to the inter... See more...
@jblas16_1 wrote: Is there a backup power source for cell towers in case of a power outage? We’ve had a couple of outages this week and my phone shows 5G or LTE, but I cannot connect to the internet.  Basically, is this what I should expect (no data) until power is restored?  Usually there is a backup power source of either a battery system or generator or a combination of both. It really depends on location and if that particular tower handles critical communication traffic. Even with the backup power systems operating, the tower itself might not be functioning at full capacity. The backup system might only be designed for a half load of the normal tower. The landline infrastructure serving the tower might also be working at a reduced capacity because of the power outage.  You should get with your local power utility for updates on power restoration efforts. They would have a better estimate for power restoration. The Verizon and other cellular companies would be asking the power company the same question. 
If it is the icons and widgets that are the issue, the OP can also rearrange those icons around to their liking. 
The SIM card slot should already be unlocked if you have owned the phone for more than 90 days since purchasing it. 
Swap the SIM cards between the two phones. It will work if both SIM cards are the same size. Otherwise you will need an adapter or a replacement SIM card for the one that doesn't fit. 
Wifi via the cruise ship might have charges attached to it, but you should check with the cruise line to verify.   Verizon has international plans available and you should review their costs prior ... See more...
Wifi via the cruise ship might have charges attached to it, but you should check with the cruise line to verify.   Verizon has international plans available and you should review their costs prior to traveling and add the plan you choose before you leave the US. You could also consider getting a local SIM card, but where you are visiting and how long you are there will determine it is a lower cost option then using the international options available from Verizon. 
If you can, try turning off the 5G connection and restrict it to 4G LTE until the network is built out more completely. 
@JoeSails wrote: I receive a 504 Gateway Time-out error when downloading my photos from Verizon Cloud to my laptop.  My 14,000 photos take about 15 minutes to load from the Verizon cloud Photos &... See more...
@JoeSails wrote: I receive a 504 Gateway Time-out error when downloading my photos from Verizon Cloud to my laptop.  My 14,000 photos take about 15 minutes to load from the Verizon cloud Photos & Videos tab, then when I select the Download icon I receive a 504 error after about 90 seconds.  My laptop is a fast Lenovo ThinkPad X1,  operating system Windows 11, browser Goggle Chrome. My wireless connection speed-checks at 550  Mbps down and 31 Mbps up.   Please help - I need to download my Verizon Cloud photos and videos to my laptop. I'm guessing you were trying to download ALL of the pictures at once. Instead select about 200 or less at a time to download them in chunks. You should have better results with multiple and smaller download packages. 
I rarely will complete a factory reset my phones. However I will occasionally clear out the temporary files or cache files for the installed applications. 
Not necessarily. It would depend on how it was blocked and which carrier that person has.  Also the whole point of blocking a person is to not receive calls or messages from that person for whatever... See more...
Not necessarily. It would depend on how it was blocked and which carrier that person has.  Also the whole point of blocking a person is to not receive calls or messages from that person for whatever reason they have to make that decision. 
You will have to basically complete a Transfer of Service from the original number to the other number on the account. You might need involve your son since they are using the primary number. 
@MinChicago21 wrote: Thanks. What are we supposed to do when we receive spoofed messages, Ellisandra? Report it to SPAM (7726) so Verizon can see it. Follow the instructions in the reply to p... See more...
@MinChicago21 wrote: Thanks. What are we supposed to do when we receive spoofed messages, Ellisandra? Report it to SPAM (7726) so Verizon can see it. Follow the instructions in the reply to provide the number where it came from. Then you can delete or block it from your phone. 
Your current plan doesn't include 5G access. If you want 5G access or switch to a 5G capable phone, you will likely be required to switch to a new plan that includes 5G access. 
@justsmith3721 wrote: I have a VZ Jetpack 4G MHS MIFI 6620L on my account. Is this device going to be affected by the retirement of the CDMA network? The CDMA network is 1xRTT or 3G EDVO. The... See more...
@justsmith3721 wrote: I have a VZ Jetpack 4G MHS MIFI 6620L on my account. Is this device going to be affected by the retirement of the CDMA network? The CDMA network is 1xRTT or 3G EDVO. The 4G LTE network will remain. 
@CindyStJ wrote: My #Samsung Galaxy S20+ rings 10 times before the call goes to voicemail. How do I change the number of rings or seconds to fewer rings/seconds before going to voicemail? The... See more...
@CindyStJ wrote: My #Samsung Galaxy S20+ rings 10 times before the call goes to voicemail. How do I change the number of rings or seconds to fewer rings/seconds before going to voicemail? The time from the first ring to voicemail is set at 30 seconds for everyone at the system level and can't be changed. Sometimes changing your ringtone will help reduce the time you "think" it takes before it switches to voicemail. 
For line specific information like text messages, you need to sign into the My Verizon account online for each line to access the information. Each line will have a separate login and password. 
@ramtreddy wrote: Hi, If my son and I are both on device payment plans (within the same account) with monthly credits given from trade ins, if we swap SIM cards (swap devices) will the monthly c... See more...
@ramtreddy wrote: Hi, If my son and I are both on device payment plans (within the same account) with monthly credits given from trade ins, if we swap SIM cards (swap devices) will the monthly credits still apply?  Yes. The bill credits and associated device payment agreement will remain on the original line of service. 
@sonflower87 wrote: is there a notepad on the moto power g (2022)? If there isn't an application pre-installed, you can also download the Google Keep Notes application from the Play Store. Th... See more...
@sonflower87 wrote: is there a notepad on the moto power g (2022)? If there isn't an application pre-installed, you can also download the Google Keep Notes application from the Play Store. This app will also allow you to sync your notes across multiple devices.