Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,643 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JB21386's Correct Answers

Does it always happen on the same site? Its possible it is the way the site is coded and could be the reason you are getting that error message.
I believe this is possible, try this.      - Open up BlackBerry Desktop Manager - Click on "Synchronize" - On the left hand side, right under "Configure", click "Synchronization" again - Th... See more...
I believe this is possible, try this.      - Open up BlackBerry Desktop Manager - Click on "Synchronize" - On the left hand side, right under "Configure", click "Synchronization" again - The first option is "Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program". Click "Synchronization" - Highlight  "Address Book" and the click " Advanced" in the bottom right   - At the top, you will see "Map Folder", click that.  - On the left you will see "Personal Folders" . Expand that list and the click "Contacts". Here you should see you other folder and can click "Add" and that should sync those contact folders.