Call or visit a store, or chat. This is a peer to peer forum.
A crack regard of what or where it is will have negative impact on your trade in. There's no way around it.
The fact they can switch you back to your old plan is more than acceptable. If you don't like it keep the new plan or switch to a competitor. It is what it is. They do not honor what is "said" or... Ver más...
The fact they can switch you back to your old plan is more than acceptable. If you don't like it keep the new plan or switch to a competitor. It is what it is. They do not honor what is "said" or "written" by other reps. No company does.
You have to hit shift. The phone although designed for texting was not designed to automatically shift for you.
Then call customer service and if it doesn't work contact your wifi provider.
Social media- twitter Facebook.
Green means it's not to an Apple device. Blue is apple. Blocked you may or may not get a message back.
You didn't say what device you have but......most likely after ten or so attempts the phone will reset and wipe itself.
Then it just won't be. Beta is not approved its trial. And if Verizon or any other carrier doesn't want the bugs on their network they don't have to. You or I as aconsumer don't get to dictate wh... Ver más...
Then it just won't be. Beta is not approved its trial. And if Verizon or any other carrier doesn't want the bugs on their network they don't have to. You or I as aconsumer don't get to dictate what a carrier will and will not allow. Case closed.
Well considering that phone was not offered by Verizon some apps and features will and would not be available.
If you are wanting to be on her plan all you have to do is an assumption of liability.....or rather she has to do it. The business has to give permission first, and both accounts have to have no ... Ver más...
If you are wanting to be on her plan all you have to do is an assumption of liability.....or rather she has to do it. The business has to give permission first, and both accounts have to have no past due balance. You can keep the number and if there is a balance on the phone they have to pay it. That sums it up.
There is a switch on the upper left side of phone. If you see red move the switch then hit the volume up keys.
If you ordered after the cutoff time Friday then the phone would ship Monday for Tuesday delivery. It's next business day overnight.
You have no choice. Once you do the trade in, you cannot get the phone back nor can you have an "manufacturer defect" allow you to get that phone again. Also your phone was extremely used. That's... Ver más...
You have no choice. Once you do the trade in, you cannot get the phone back nor can you have an "manufacturer defect" allow you to get that phone again. Also your phone was extremely used. That's why and how you only got 70 bucks.
I took it upon myself to read the promo as listed on the website which does state to start the trade in process after you have activated the new phones. Also not only is it UP to $650, but it's a... Ver más...
I took it upon myself to read the promo as listed on the website which does state to start the trade in process after you have activated the new phones. Also not only is it UP to $650, but it's applied as bill credits on the monthly payment for the phone which takes 2 to 3 bill cycles to begin.
I'm willing to bet you need to actually dial into your voicemail and see if any are there; and also even if you delete them from the initial screen on you device it's only temporary. You have to ... Ver más...
I'm willing to bet you need to actually dial into your voicemail and see if any are there; and also even if you delete them from the initial screen on you device it's only temporary. You have to then go into trash and permanently delete them. Hope that helps.
What you may think is an obstruction may or may not be one. A cell phone is a radio and like radio signals can have issues the same with a cell.
You need to call customer service to cancel. 8009220204
No. You have to follow the chain of command by calling customer service and the only way to "stop" the clock is returning the phone.