Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,645 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Minniehaha's Correct Answers

Your account number is the last 4 digits of your cell phone number unless you changed it. If you have changed it call prepaid customer service at 1-888-294-6804
You have two choices, you can sign into MyVerizon.com and sign up for an account and you will be able to add a payment from there with a debit or credit card. The second choice is to dial *611 an... See more...
You have two choices, you can sign into MyVerizon.com and sign up for an account and you will be able to add a payment from there with a debit or credit card. The second choice is to dial *611 and hit send and you can add money there . Also depending on what phone you have you can go from the Menu on the phone and click the up button and it will connect you to the internet and give you options to make a payment.
This has been in affect for many years. In the prepaid Manual you received it states in the Disclaimer part that you must have the prepaid cell for 6 months before you can switch to a post paid a... See more...
This has been in affect for many years. In the prepaid Manual you received it states in the Disclaimer part that you must have the prepaid cell for 6 months before you can switch to a post paid account.
If you do it online you will lose whatever balance is still on the phone. Call customer service at 1-888-294-6804 - you will need the password - get that from your bf.
II misunderstood the first part, I thought you were going from a Verizon prepaid to a Verizon Contract. Before you cancel the prepaid service you must sign up with whatever Contract Company first... See more...
II misunderstood the first part, I thought you were going from a Verizon prepaid to a Verizon Contract. Before you cancel the prepaid service you must sign up with whatever Contract Company first so they can port your cell number over, once that is done your prepaid cell will be deactived.  Every company might have different times that you can go from a contract to a prepaid. If you sign a one year contract you will not beable to leave that contract until the one year is up. As long as you keep your cell number active whether its with Verizon or anyother company you can port that number back, just remember you always have to active the new cell service so you can port over the same number. Once a cell is deactived it will not beable to be ported over.  I hope this makes sense, if not write back and I will try to help you further.
Yes you should be able to do that. Call the prepaid customer service at 1-888-2946804 have either a prepaid card or debit or charge card to activate it. The Samsung Reality is used for prepaid ce... See more...
Yes you should be able to do that. Call the prepaid customer service at 1-888-2946804 have either a prepaid card or debit or charge card to activate it. The Samsung Reality is used for prepaid cells.
All you have to do is let the time expire and then the phone will be canceled. You don't have to do anything. Usually they will allow you to reactive you cell after a certain time its just a few ... See more...
All you have to do is let the time expire and then the phone will be canceled. You don't have to do anything. Usually they will allow you to reactive you cell after a certain time its just a few days before they cancel your number.  So don't put any more money on the account and it will automatically cancel itself. You can transfer the new number you just added to your new cell if you cancel your new cell that your not sure your happy with and use that number to port over to verizon. Once your old cell is deactived you will lose that cell number.
Yes you will be charged to listen to your voice mail if its the first call of the day. That $1.99 charge is per day so if you have already made a call that day you would not be charged. And if yo... See more...
Yes you will be charged to listen to your voice mail if its the first call of the day. That $1.99 charge is per day so if you have already made a call that day you would not be charged. And if you have more than one message in the voice mail you would only be charged $1.99 to listen to all your voice mails or calls  for that day. Hope this helps you.
I would tell Radio Shack to forget and go somewhere else. You should not have to give them your personal phone cell number or any information, I have never had this happen to me in all the years ... See more...
I would tell Radio Shack to forget and go somewhere else. You should not have to give them your personal phone cell number or any information, I have never had this happen to me in all the years that I have had a cell. I would ask for a Manager and also call Radio Shack Headquarters, itf its a young guy he may just want your cell number. I certainly would check that out.
I'm checking out more info on this but this is what I have so far. What is Dashboard? Dashboard is a flash-based application that served as a launch pad for access to Verizon Wireless data prod... See more...
I'm checking out more info on this but this is what I have so far. What is Dashboard? Dashboard is a flash-based application that served as a launch pad for access to Verizon Wireless data products and services. On September 30, 2010, Verizon Wireless discontinued the Dashboard service, including the Dashboard service blocking feature. Which devices have Dashboard? Dashboard is an embedded application on the following mobile devices. This is the link to the site: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Dashboard/faqs.html Casio® EXILIM Casio® G'zOne Rock™ LG Chocolate® 3 in Black LG Chocolate® 3 in Light Blue LG enV®3 in Maroon LG enV®3 in Slate Blue LG VX8360 Motorola Barrage™ Motorola Barrage™ Non-Camera Motorola Entice™ W766 Motorola Rapture™ VU30 Nokia 7205 Intrigue with Pink Keypad Nokia 7205 Intrigue with Silver Keypad Samsung Convoy™ Samsung Renown™ Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator << Personal information removed >>
The last I heard (and I could be wrong) was that the ENG 3 was not compatible with the daily prepaid phones. Here are a list of perpaid compatible and non compatible features.Check with prepaid c... See more...
The last I heard (and I could be wrong) was that the ENG 3 was not compatible with the daily prepaid phones. Here are a list of perpaid compatible and non compatible features.Check with prepaid customer service at 1-888-294-6804 to be sure. I find sometimes if you call a few different customer reps you will get different answers.    PREPAID PHONES There have been some newer ones added but there not on my list yet, I need to upgrade the list.  LG 6015i -- KIYOCERA --KWC 2325, KX414 -- MOTOROLA -- MotoW755, RazrV3m, V376, W385 -- PANTECH -- Jest -- Verizon -- Blitz, CDM7075, CDM8615, M7076, PN215 --   Most Verizon Wireless phones will work with our prepaid plans . The only phones that are not compatible with our service are Push to Talk, PDAs/Smartphones, advance data devices (BlackBerry, PalmOne Treo, etc.), PC Card devices and handsets with HTML Web browser such as the LG Dare, LG Voyager, Samsung Glyde, Samsung Omnia and Motorola Krave and all Dashboard-capable devices like the LG Chocolate 3, LG VX 8360, Motorola Rapture VU30, Nokia 7205 Intrigue and Samsung Renown SCH-u810. Keep in mind features such as V CAST video, Mobile TV, and Chaperone services are not available for prepaid service."  Non Prepaid Phones 1)Push to Talk, PDAs/Smartphones, advance data devices (BlackBerry, PalmOne Treo, etc.) 2)PC Card devices and handsets with HTML Web browser such as the LG Dare, LG Voyager, Samsung Glyde, Samsung Omnia and Motorola Krave 3)All Dashboard-capable devices like the LG Chocolate 3, LG VX 8360, Motorola Rapture VU30, Nokia 7205 Intrigue and Samsung Renown SCH-u810   *features such as V CAST video, Mobile TV, and Chaperone services are not available for prepaid service
FORWARD A TEXT 1. From home screen, Tap the text message icon 2. Select the conversation associated with the message you would like to forward. 3. Tap and hold the message 4. Tap forward 5. ... See more...
FORWARD A TEXT 1. From home screen, Tap the text message icon 2. Select the conversation associated with the message you would like to forward. 3. Tap and hold the message 4. Tap forward 5. Tap the to Field 6. Enter your contacts information 7. Tap Send
Have you tried to call the prepaid customer service at 1-888-294-6804 it may be that you cannot transfer texting manually and need customer service to do the transfer. I'm not sure about that but... See more...
Have you tried to call the prepaid customer service at 1-888-294-6804 it may be that you cannot transfer texting manually and need customer service to do the transfer. I'm not sure about that but hopefuly CS can help you.
PREPAID PHONES --Yes it can as long as its Not the ENV 2 or 3 or higher, and does not have a touch screen. LG -- Accolade, Chocolate, Cosmo, VX3200, VX3450, VX5200, VX 5400, VX5500, VX6100, VX7... See more...
PREPAID PHONES --Yes it can as long as its Not the ENV 2 or 3 or higher, and does not have a touch screen. LG -- Accolade, Chocolate, Cosmo, VX3200, VX3450, VX5200, VX 5400, VX5500, VX6100, VX7000, ENV --SAMSUNG--Alias SCHu740, Gusto, Haven , Intensity, Juke, SCHA650, SCHA870, SCHU340, CHU410, SCHU430, SCHU540, Smooth --NOKIA -- 2128i, 2366i, 2650 Mirage, 2705 Shade 6015i -- KIYOCERA --KWC 2325, KX414 -- MOTOROLA -- MotoW755, RazrV3m, V376, W385 -- PANTECH -- Jest -- Verizon -- Blitz, CDM7075, CDM8615, M7076, PN215 -- Most Verizon Wireless phones will work with our prepaid plans . The only phones that are not compatible with our service are Push to Talk, PDAs/Smartphones, advance data devices (BlackBerry, PalmOne Treo, etc.), PC Card devices and handsets with HTML Web browser such as the LG Dare, LG Voyager, Samsung Glyde, Samsung Omnia and Motorola Krave and all Dashboard-capable devices like the LG Chocolate 3, LG VX 8360, Motorola Rapture VU30, Nokia 7205 Intrigue and Samsung Renown SCH-u810. Keep in mind features such as V CAST video, Mobile TV, and Chaperone services are not available for prepaid service."
Its your choice, you can Auto Delete all messages, or just sent message, or just received message or drafts.
The $50.00 unlimited plan is not the same as the daily plan where you pay so much per month on a prepaid card. The $50.00 plan is a Monthly plan you can contact customer service or do it online t... See more...
The $50.00 unlimited plan is not the same as the daily plan where you pay so much per month on a prepaid card. The $50.00 plan is a Monthly plan you can contact customer service or do it online the customer service number is 1-888-294-6804 tell them you want to be set up for the $50.00 monthly plan. The new $50 Unlimited nationwide offer will round out the Verizon Wireless Prepaid portfolio, allowing us to offer a Monthly Unlimited price plan to current and new customers with a new or previously purchased basic prepaid PIB device (Phone-in-the-Box). Customers can choose from a large selection of incredible basic devices such as: Samsung Gusto, LG Revere, Pantech Caper, ZTE Salute, LG Accolade, Pantech Jest and the Samsung Intensity II, pending channels eligibility.Now, more than ever, Verizon Wireless Prepaid customers have more choices in plans and devices on America’s most reliable network! For more information on the $50 Unlimited Talk, Text and Web prepaid plan, click Learn More
Yes as long as its a feature phone and not a touch screen, you can call the prepaid toll free number to set it up at 1-888-294-6804 you will need to start a plan and have a prepaid card or  or de... See more...
Yes as long as its a feature phone and not a touch screen, you can call the prepaid toll free number to set it up at 1-888-294-6804 you will need to start a plan and have a prepaid card or  or debit to set up the Daily Account or if your talking about the monthly account you can use a credit card or debit. You can also due this online but just to be sure your phone is compatible I would call the toll free number.
If your using a $30.00 refill card that would be used the Daily Prepaid Plan is that what you want to be on? The $44.90 is a Monthly charge and you would be billed differently for that. Either wa... See more...
If your using a $30.00 refill card that would be used the Daily Prepaid Plan is that what you want to be on? The $44.90 is a Monthly charge and you would be billed differently for that. Either way you should not be charged $1 hr. and 4 min. unless your roaming. Call customer service at 1-888-294-6804 and find out why your being charged this extra price.
You could e mail them to yourself and print them from there.  Or if you have them saved to your Verizon Pix Album  online you can print them off there
"Text messages sent to phone numbers in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico are charged domestic rates per your plan"   If you're paying for any type of texting plan then it will deduct from that al... See more...
"Text messages sent to phone numbers in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico are charged domestic rates per your plan"   If you're paying for any type of texting plan then it will deduct from that allowance. You will not be charged .25/send and .20/receive a message from a Canada, Mexico or Puerto Rico number. The website also confirms this information here, under the "rates" section.  So again, texting to Canadian numbers is just like texting to US numbers, no additional charge. It's only deducted from any type of package you have unless you're paying for unlimited.