Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,142 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Fwow13's Correct Answers

Are you using a home screen replacement app from the market? I wasn't aware that you could move those icons on the Droid X. It almost sounds like a glitch - the homescreen attempted to go into la... See more...
Are you using a home screen replacement app from the market? I wasn't aware that you could move those icons on the Droid X. It almost sounds like a glitch - the homescreen attempted to go into landscape mode even though the DX isn't supposed to?   Have you tried powering off your phone or doing a battery pull?
Check out this recent thread: http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-X-by-Motorola/Where-is-the-option-to-quot-Train-Voice-quot-for-voice/td-p/435606
If you are using the stock calendar app that came with the phone - here's what you do.  Press and hold on a blank area of one of your home screens.  When the menu pops up, select "Motorola Widget... See more...
If you are using the stock calendar app that came with the phone - here's what you do.  Press and hold on a blank area of one of your home screens.  When the menu pops up, select "Motorola Widgets" and then select "Calendar".  It will take you to a calendar setup/select screen and once you finish there a calendar widget will be on your home screen.  You can make it any size you want (provided you have room on the screen for it) by pressing and holding on the widget.  After feel the "click" (usually a vibration) you should see little buttons with arrows on each corner of the widget.  Just drag these arrows around to resize it to 25% of the screen.  It'll show upcoming events.
Like said above, it is a widget.  Press and hold on an empty space on one of your home screens, and you should find it under "Motorola widgets" named "Sticky notes".  As another option, there are... See more...
Like said above, it is a widget.  Press and hold on an empty space on one of your home screens, and you should find it under "Motorola widgets" named "Sticky notes".  As another option, there are several sticky note apps available in the Android Market.
This is inevitably going to be suggested, so I might as well  get it out of the way:   Do a battery pull.  Take the battery out for a few minutes and see if that helps.   Every now and then t... See more...
This is inevitably going to be suggested, so I might as well  get it out of the way:   Do a battery pull.  Take the battery out for a few minutes and see if that helps.   Every now and then the 3G in my area for no apparant reason loses data, but it's never been for hours.  Not saying that it couldn't be the network, but try the battery pull for now.
The 2.2 Froyo update for the DX rolled out last year, and yes it supports Flash with this update.
If the phone is powered off while you are charging, you should be able to tap the power button or press the home button to see the charging status on the screen.
Settings>Sound> uncheck the "Roaming tone" option.