Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,055 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DC5_K20Z1's Correct Answers

Honeycomb is meant for tablets. That is why Ice Cream Sandwich is out, it merges the best of Honeycomb and Gingerbread and allows this OS to run on Tablets and Phones, and I've heard that the x86... See more...
Honeycomb is meant for tablets. That is why Ice Cream Sandwich is out, it merges the best of Honeycomb and Gingerbread and allows this OS to run on Tablets and Phones, and I've heard that the x86 will now be able to run Android 4.0.
You have to get a 3rd party app, such as NoLED from the market.
Goto settings, scroll down to about phone and it will list the information you need.
try restarting the phone
LeJules.....very simple, click applications, settings, sound settings, then uncheck audible touch tones. Now when you text, no noise from the keys and you don't have to turn the volume down. Hope ... See more...
LeJules.....very simple, click applications, settings, sound settings, then uncheck audible touch tones. Now when you text, no noise from the keys and you don't have to turn the volume down. Hope this helps.
Potterdood....this was an issue here in arizona for a few weeks last month and elsewhere around the u.s.. The "dead air" is an issue that verizon knows about and so does samsung. Mikes_vzw reporte... See more...
Potterdood....this was an issue here in arizona for a few weeks last month and elsewhere around the u.s.. The "dead air" is an issue that verizon knows about and so does samsung. Mikes_vzw reported this and said it was due to the towers not getting a update...search the "dead air" issue for the ticket number and call tech support.
So, in order to get this working, I just went online and logged into My Verzion online through my PC. I went into my profile and changed my Login ID as well as changing my password. I went back t... See more...
So, in order to get this working, I just went online and logged into My Verzion online through my PC. I went into my profile and changed my Login ID as well as changing my password. I went back to my phone and entered in my new Login ID and my new password and I was able to use the My Verizon App on my phone again. I'm not sure why I could log in to My Verizon with my old ID and PW but I could not do it on my Phone. Anyways. long story short, I just changed my ID and PW online through my PC and was able to use the My Verizon App on my phone. Hope this helps anyone else having the same issue.