Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,998 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CharmingPhlsphr's Correct Answers

rbf1138 wrote: I'm in sort of a tough situation, as I'll be moving in the next few weeks, likely right around preorder time, but before the phones arrive. If I preorder online with my current... See more...
rbf1138 wrote: I'm in sort of a tough situation, as I'll be moving in the next few weeks, likely right around preorder time, but before the phones arrive. If I preorder online with my current address (paren'ts house) would I be able to call the next day and change my phone's shipping address to the new location, while also allowing another phone on our family's plan shipped to the old address? Essentially, I want two iphones shipped to differing addresses. It is not exactly a "preorder," but rather a "presale." You are purchasing the device before the formal release and may receive it several days beforehand. Next, if you order it and then need to change your address, it is likely that you would be placed at the end of the line of presale orders. Keep that in mind.