Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,516 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

21stNow's Correct Answers

Your phone should already be unlocked.  You can check this if you have a friend that uses T-Mobile or AT&T.  Ask to borrow his/her SIM card for a moment to put into your phone to see if you get a... See more...
Your phone should already be unlocked.  You can check this if you have a friend that uses T-Mobile or AT&T.  Ask to borrow his/her SIM card for a moment to put into your phone to see if you get access to normal operations (unlocked) or are asked for an unlock code (locked).
tdlubbock wrote: I see an app called SuperSU...Is that what you are talking about? Is it possible to un-root this phone to put it back under Verizon support? Yes, that is the app. ... See more...
tdlubbock wrote: I see an app called SuperSU...Is that what you are talking about? Is it possible to un-root this phone to put it back under Verizon support? Yes, that is the app.  As tikibar1 stated, we can't discuss the possible resolution here.  You can do a Google search for XDA Developers and get help there.  Anything that you do with that information will be at your own risk.
You have Smart Stay enabled on your phone.  This feature keeps the phone's screen lit as long as the sensor detects that you are reading the screen, regardless of your screen timeout settings. ... See more...
You have Smart Stay enabled on your phone.  This feature keeps the phone's screen lit as long as the sensor detects that you are reading the screen, regardless of your screen timeout settings. More information can be found here: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/smartstay.html
You can buy the phone full price without a contract, pending the availability when you get here.  Availability is somewhat tight now, but it may be better by the time you get here.  I don't k... See more...
You can buy the phone full price without a contract, pending the availability when you get here.  Availability is somewhat tight now, but it may be better by the time you get here.  I don't know if there are any restrictions on international credit cards.
No, you wouldn't get charged an ETF in this case.
The 16GB is $649, the 32GB is $749 and the 64GB is $849.  This information can be found easily on Apple's website.
Cody, try this link.
I don't think that any Lithium forums are compatible with Tapatalk, because Lithium has their own mobile versions of their forums.  I wish that Lithium would reconsider, because Tapatalk is nice.
When you say 4G doesn't work well, are you referring to another device?  The iPhone 4 doesn't have access to VZW's 4G service.
The default wallpaper on the XOOM is the Honeycomb wallpaper.  Long-press on the home screen, select Wallpaper, then Wallpaper again.  The one in the upper right-hand corner is the Honeycomb Wall... See more...
The default wallpaper on the XOOM is the Honeycomb wallpaper.  Long-press on the home screen, select Wallpaper, then Wallpaper again.  The one in the upper right-hand corner is the Honeycomb Wallpaper that I am referring to.
I see that the update does allow for microSD card support.  That was great!
If you are trying to access your own network, follow the instructions given by rcschnoor.  If it is a public access point, such as a car dealership or other business, ask the cashier or other emp... See more...
If you are trying to access your own network, follow the instructions given by rcschnoor.  If it is a public access point, such as a car dealership or other business, ask the cashier or other employee for the network password.  If it is your neighbors' Wi-fi signals that you are seeing, they have made their network password protected to prevent other people (you!) from using their network.   Some businesses, like Starbucks, make their signals available without a password, but you have to agree to their terms and conditions before you can use the service.
You have one year of warranty service from Apple, so you should be fine.  If you need warranty service after one year, that is when you need AppleCare.
Try this:  Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>the email account that you want to change>Update schedule.  Set your update frequency as schedule to suit your desires.  If this doesn't work, there is a... See more...
Try this:  Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>the email account that you want to change>Update schedule.  Set your update frequency as schedule to suit your desires.  If this doesn't work, there is an alternate way described in the manual.   The user manual can be found here.  HTH
  jdudley1019 wrote: Okay.  I'm new to smartphones completely so they don't make much since to me.  My life isn't that special where I'd need to connect to my computer or any other devices f... See more...
  jdudley1019 wrote: Okay.  I'm new to smartphones completely so they don't make much since to me.  My life isn't that special where I'd need to connect to my computer or any other devices for that matter.  I just want to surf the web, update social status, be able to look up anything I want.  So from what I'm understanding, y'all are saying that 4G LTE mobile hotspot is just being able to access my laptop from my phone?  Well I wouldn't want that so if I have the option of not opting in...will I still have the 4G LTE speed?  Or will it be just another phone?     Your 4G data plan for your line of service is only for data usage on your phone.  If you are in a 4G area, you will receive 4G data speeds.  You will have to maintain the data plan on your phone for the life of the contract.  Tethering is a separate option that is an add-on feature.  VZW is allowing you to try that add-on feature for free until May 15th.  It sounds like you don't want it, so you just wouldn't use the feature.  I'm unsure if it's opt-out or opt-in.  Everyone here is saying that the tethering feature is opt-in after the 15th of May, so you should be fine.  The tethering plan is not required to use the Thunderbolt.  HTH
Yahoo mail pushes through the Email App on the iPhone.  I have Fetch New Data set to Push and my Fetch Schedule is hourly.  I had problems with the Yahoo mail coming through when I first got the ... See more...
Yahoo mail pushes through the Email App on the iPhone.  I have Fetch New Data set to Push and my Fetch Schedule is hourly.  I had problems with the Yahoo mail coming through when I first got the phone.  Manually closing the Email app in the app tray from time to time helps the mail to continue to push instantly.
I got my working password in about 3 days.  A note of caution, don't request multiple password letters.  I ended up with two password letters because I thought that I had to call and request the ... See more...
I got my working password in about 3 days.  A note of caution, don't request multiple password letters.  I ended up with two password letters because I thought that I had to call and request the password to be mailed to me.  The letters both had the same date, so I didn't know which one would come first.  Of course, I tried the wrong one first.  My point is excessive password attempts will lock your account, so be careful.
On the iPhone, it is called Location Services. Go to Settings > General > Location Services and tap off or on, as desired.
Try this:   You may need to reset. Important: Only reset your iPhone or iPod touch if it is no longer responding. To reset, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together f... See more...
Try this:   You may need to reset. Important: Only reset your iPhone or iPod touch if it is no longer responding. To reset, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.   From http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1430